Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Gorge - Page 7 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Gorge

Go down 
+37
Dolphinpaw
Applepup
Ottersky
Yuri
Fang
Silverpaw
Redpaw
Scarletsoul
Thunderstrike- Bane
Direstar
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Ripplestone
Clovermoon
Moonshadow
Stoatblaze
Tigerfern
Bluespirit
Frost
Fernshade
Silentwhisper
Tealpaw
Dragonheart
Snowstar
Ebonyfur
Barkstripe
Dusktail
Feathersoul
Firestar
Phoenixstar
Shadestar
Oakthorn
Hawk
Icefrost
Isenfire
Moonwhisper
StarClan
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Gorge - Page 7 Todra-gorge.12372.large_slideshow
in this gorge nothing survives apart from the occasional rabbit and insect, its always hot and dry in this gorge and pericingly cold at night, earning the name the gorge of the white bones. wolves come here in extreme times to find the prey that shelters in the crevases on its sides or the herbs hiding away in the few shadowy parts.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/30Gorge - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Gorge - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue33/100Gorge - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Pinedusk nodded in agreement with Gentleheart, flicking his rather large ears as he heard a sound. He glanced around, wondering where the sound had came from. Gentleheart had searched for cause of the sound, and Pinedusk got up to his paws, padding after her. He soon noticed a pile of rocks, with a young pup nearby. He heard Gentleheart ask the pup a question, and Pinedusk glanced back to see what the pup's reply would be.
Back to top Go down
Applepup
Pup
Applepup

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Gorge - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:22 am

The small puppy blinked gray blue eyes and beamed calmly "hey! Im Applepup! im not lost im just out here building a castle!" Her red fur shone brilliantly under the scorching green leaf sun. Her tail wagged and she dashed off short legs propelling her forward, she soon found another rock and picked it up in her tiny jaws. She half carried half dragged it back to her increasingly growing 'castle' and placed it precariously on the bigger rock from earlier. She giggled and asked "Are you two mates?"
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/30Gorge - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Gorge - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue55/100Gorge - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Gentleheart blushed when Applepup asked if her and Pinedusk were mates. " ummm... No we are not mates." She said still blushing. She may have liked Pinedusk but she was pretty sure that he didn't like her, he was polite to her but nothing else. She kinda felt guilty for liking him after her mate Russetwind died. " well Applepup are you going to stay out here or going back to camp, because I feel uneasy leaving you here by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Pinedusk glanced back at the pup as she said she was building a castle; he nodded at Applepup's response. Upon hearing her next question, the red warrior blinked in slight surprise. "No, we're not." Pinedusk said after Gentleheart in response to Applepup's question. He remembered his earlier conversation with his sister about Gentleheart; though he was starting to like the deputy, he didn't really think that she would like him in return. Hearing Gentleheart's reply to Applepup, Pinedusk nodded, looking back at the red-furred pup to see what her response would be. "Yes, I'm not sure if it would be good to leave you out here in the gorge."
Back to top Go down
Applepup
Pup
Applepup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:27 pm

"its boring at camp because im the only one there!" the strawberry colored puppy sighed gray-blue eyes watching the two adults. She looked back at her 'castle' and nosed a large rock over to begin building the next wall. The tenacious and brave puppys tail was constantly on a slow wag.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:09 am

" Alright Applepup, we can stay for a little while, but after we hunt we have to go home, ok?" Gentleheart walked over to Pinedusk, " we'll Pinedusk I don't think we should just leave her here so how about we stay close to here and hunt so that we could still be able to get to her if anything happens. Besides I asked you out here to relax, and to talk." While he waited for him to answer she herself padded away into shade and lay down, she tapped the spot next to her with her tail, inviting him to come sit by her.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Pinedusk's honey brown eyes turned to Applepup as she spoke, saying that she found it boring at camp. The pup had gone back to working on her den. The red warrior looked over at Gentleheart as she walked over to him, and he nodded. "Okay Gentleheart." Pinedusk said, watching as Gentleheart walked away and tapped the spot next to her. Pinedusk padded over, sitting down nearby Gentleheart as he waited for her to continue speaking.
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
Young Warrior
Owlflight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Gentleheart looked at the ground and then spoke, " does it ever get easier, the pain. I feel like I have to be strong and happy for the clan because I'm heir deputy, but I don't feel that way, Pinedusk. I feel lost, confused, sad, and angry. I'm sorry I don't mean to push my problems on you, it's just I thought maybe you would understand, I feel like your the only I could talk too." Gentleheart was smiling when she spoke, but it didn't each her eyes, her eyes told h complete opposite.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Pinedusk glanced over at Gentleheart as she looked at the ground, hearing what she spoke. Though Gentleheart was smiling, Pinedusk could tell she most likely wasn't happy. "I'm not sure if the pain would ever disappear completely, but it could get better. You don't have to be happy all the time, though; I think Ripplestar and the others would understand." He said, his voice quiet. He paused for a few moments before continuing. "I can understand a bit what you mean by being the deputy, as I was Direstar's son; it's sometimes hard to sometimes be compared to someone you can't possibly be the same as." Pinedusk said, managing not to frown as he thought about Direstar. "You might feel better though if you did show your feelings; it sometimes can work for a lot of others, myself included. It's alright, too; I'm glad to speak to you. I'm sorry if I said anything about my problems, though." Pinedusk added with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Gorge - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Gorge - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gorge - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Gentleheart shook her head. " Pinedusk I'm more than happy that you are willing to listen to my problems, and I would love to return the favor." " I'm here if you need me, to listen or just to relax." She really did want to be there for him, she wanted to tell him how she felt but she knew that he most Likely didn't feel the same about her. I mean technically he has a mate, so Gentleheart decided that she wouldn't burden him with her feelings for him. Before she k we it tears were falling from her eyes, and this time she didn't try and stop them.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Pinedusk nodded as Gentleheart first began to speak, wondering what to say in response. Before he had time to really think, Gentleheart had started crying. "Gentleheart, what's wrong?" Pinedusk said, now frowning. "Are you okay?" He added; he remembered telling Gentleheart about not hiding her feelings, and though he was glad that she might have listened to him, he hoped that she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Gentleheart shook her head, "no it's just I have been feeling so guilty, I mean you have a mate and here I am liking you, I feel bad. Mean of course you would be with your mate, like why wouldn't you sehe is your mate, I guess I was just hoping..." Gentleheart rambled on still crying. She was physically fine but her heart was torn. " and here I am laying all of my problems and feelings for you, I'm soo sorry."
Back to top Go down
Applepup
Pup
Applepup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:46 am

The pup frowned overhearing the grownups discussions. She tilted her head "how can Pinedusk have a mate if shes not there? is she in starclan?" She grinned bubbling with excitement at this new idea. Her paws were sensitive to the hot earth below them and so she was skipping up and down a little. Her ears were perked, already had she forgotten about the fort that she was making. The puppy beamed from ear to ear with excitement, she hoped that she could learn something new today. Why was gentleheart crying she wondered, love was supposed to be happy!
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Pinedusk looked down at Gentleheart as she spoke, uncertain what she meant at first about being guilty before he heard the next part of her sentence. "It's okay, Gentleheart, you don't have to be sorry." Pinedusk said softly at first. "Amberwing and I were never officially mates." He said, about to add more before he heard Applepup. Glancing over at her, he wondered what to say. "Amberwing left SunClan to go somewhere else, I'm not sure where though. I don't think she is, though she may be far from the Clans." Pinedusk replied softly to the pup in response to her questions, before looking back at Gentleheart. "It's okay Gentleheart; if anything, I should be the one who's sorry." Pinedusk said with a slight frown. "I do like you, though I thought you still liked Russetwind...." Pinedusk trailed off slightly as he glanced down at Gentleheart. He didn't ever think Gentleheart would like him back; was it possible that she did? She had said so, after all. Pinedusk slightly shook his head, glancing back at the deputy.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Gentleheart slowly stopped crying as Pinedusk spoke. She looked at him in shock, ' he likes me, I thought he..' She thought. " Pinedusk I will always love Russetwind because he was my first mate, but he is gone and I know that he would want me to be happy. You make me happy and I like you, but I thought you and Amberwing were mates and didn't want to cause you problems."
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Pinedusk nodded as he heard Gentleheart begin to speak, listening to what she said. "I understand what you mean about Russetwind, Gentleheart. Amberwing has left the Clan, though, and I'm not sure if she's coming back, so there wouldn't be any problems. I do like you, as well though." Pinedusk said as he looked at Gentleheart.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Gentleheart gave a slight sigh of relief. "So are you sayings that its okay to be together? I mean what if she comes back, I don't want to be with you and then she comes back and you leave me. This was her biggest issue, she wanted to be with him but no if he would later leave her for Amberwing. That would completely break her. She needed somebody who could help keep her sane and strong, somebody she could lean on, to trust and to love. And she thought Pinedusk was just that wolf.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Pinedusk nodded as he heard Gentleheart's words. "I wouldn't ever leave you, Gentleheart; even if Amberwing comes back." The red warrior said, as he glanced over at the deputy. He wondered quickly what was happening back at camp, though looked back to Gentleheart for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Gorge - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Gorge - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gorge - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Gentleheart smiled, and rubbed her head against Pinedsk's. " thank you Pinedusk, come on let's get back to camp." Turning to Applepup "come Applepup time to go back to camp." She chuckled to herself because they had not caught any prey. She make a mental note to go out later and catch some. She looked back and then took off for camp.
-camp-
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Pinedusk smiled back at Gentleheart, and nodded as she said they should get back to camp. He glanced back at Applepup to see if she was coming before trotting after Gentleheart. He remembered that they hadn't caught any prey, though he decided they could go back later and catch some. Pinedusk trotted back towards the camp's direction.

~SunClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gorge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gorge
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7