Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Gorge 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Gorge

Go down 
+37
Dolphinpaw
Applepup
Ottersky
Yuri
Fang
Silverpaw
Redpaw
Scarletsoul
Thunderstrike- Bane
Direstar
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Ripplestone
Clovermoon
Moonshadow
Stoatblaze
Tigerfern
Bluespirit
Frost
Fernshade
Silentwhisper
Tealpaw
Dragonheart
Snowstar
Ebonyfur
Barkstripe
Dusktail
Feathersoul
Firestar
Phoenixstar
Shadestar
Oakthorn
Hawk
Icefrost
Isenfire
Moonwhisper
StarClan
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Gorge Todra-gorge.12372.large_slideshow
in this gorge nothing survives apart from the occasional rabbit and insect, its always hot and dry in this gorge and pericingly cold at night, earning the name the gorge of the white bones. wolves come here in extreme times to find the prey that shelters in the crevases on its sides or the herbs hiding away in the few shadowy parts.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Crystals : 590

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue27/30Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue53/100Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Moonwhisper halted right before plunging to her death into the gorge. She stared down into it, shuddering. What prey would live there? It looked hot and dry, not at all inviting. Looking around she realized that it was close to camp. She would have to warn the others later. Deciding to head straight back to camp she set of through the rocks.
-sc camp-
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Crystals : 125

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue18/20Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Loyalty:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue20/100Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:09 am

Isenpaw had been hunting near the gorge. She wanted to return with a nice plump hare or two. Maybe a vole to ease her worries? But she'd been distracted that day, her eyes full of sorrows as her thoughts drifted to Shadowpaw. To Isenpup, probably Icepaw now. She did notice that she was walking way to fast, she hadn't noticed the gorge so close. She went to stop as soon as she saw it, but she was too late. She tried drastically to grab and edge. But as she fell she knew it was all over. 'StarClan take the prey, take it from my hands and keep SunClan safe.' She thought as she free fell from the air. She landed on the stony hard surface with a loud crack. Her body mutilated and her head cracked open. Isenpaw was now in StarClan.
Back to top Go down
Icefrost
Young Warrior
Icefrost

Crystals : 126

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue10/10Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue10/100Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Icepaw ran, she didn't see the gorge and she stopped just in time before seeing it. She was on the edge, so she took steps back. She looked down into the gorge, maybe she was hunting down there? She padded down and made her way to the gorge and saw a figure up ahead. Her eyes wide with horror as the blood came to her senses. She ran forward with shock to see her sisters skull cracked open like rock candy. Her sisters lifeless body laid right before her eyes. The only thing she could manage were tears. Hoe could SunClan allow this to happen? Why did they let her hunt alone? This wouldn't have ended this way if she stayed in ThunderClan with Icepaw.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue14/30Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Running after her,she heard rocks fall down. She looked down at the sandy gorge. She then ran down. Panting as she went. Its so hot. She then stopped. Sinking her claws in the ground. Blood. The scent lead around the corner. She heard sniffles. Isens dead. She took a step back. The dream was real. She couldn't help but remember it.
She stood in front of a body. A bloodied body,in which masked its scent. With its head cracked open.
She gasped and shook her head. I have to comfort her. She sighed as she walked around the corner. She kept her eyes shut though. Sitting next to Icepaw,she wrapped her tail around her. She shushed her. Feeling her own tears fall. Staining the hot ground. She began to hum her mother's lullaby. Which brought back memories. Some in which were dark....
Back to top Go down
Icefrost
Young Warrior
Icefrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Icepaw felt a tear wrap around her, she looked up to see Hawkpool, the warrior who had refused to let her go, but she'd run away from anyways. "This never should have happened, she should have stayed with me. With ThunderClan. Her heart led her to a death of the young, the pain and suffering." She cried out in yowls of pain for the loss, the hole in her heart was punched deeper now. It was permanent as well.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:36 pm

She tightened her grip. She opened her eyes slowly. She eyes clouded with tears. She blinked them away. She saw isen's body,bloodied,with a cracked head. She looked away. How could I let any of this happen. Not wasn't my fault. She blinked again. And looked up to the darkening sky. "It was starclan's choice to have isen there." She then looked back down to ice. "I know you are sad." She bit back a tear. "I am too. Every one in thunderclan will mourn for this loss." She licked ice paws ears. Then sat back up.
Back to top Go down
Icefrost
Young Warrior
Icefrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Icepaw looked at Hawkpool, tears were going to flood her eyes any second, but she had to try to be strong. "This wasn't just any former clanmate though Hawkpool. This was my sister. My own kin, and perhaps my best friend. Now she's gone, SunClan couldn't protect her. To make it worse is tha tI can never visit her now. Not even her burial place because she'll be buried in SunClan." She cried, why was StarClan so cruel this day?
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:49 pm

She couldn't bear to see the body. Standing up,she nudged Icepaw. "I know she is your sister." She then began to walk along side her. "I had a family. But they're gone." She wouldn't mention bluepup. She wasn't sure yet. "They all died one by one." She stopped. Looking at the ground blankly. "I miss them, i wish i could have saved them,but i was just a pup. A pup who couldn't t do anything." She shook her head as she said this.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue5/10Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue28/100Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:11 am

padding up he snarled in a fury, that white warrior was on sunclan territory! with a snarl of fury he threw himself at them tearing his teeth into icepaws side he then leapt away and stood over isenpaws body protectivly "leave now! or Direstar will terminate thunderclans only alliance" his yellow eyes burned with a hatred of the world and a sence of being alone now.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue15/15Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue100/100Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Hawkpool, your post does not follow rp fighting rules. Please re-read them if you are confused, what you did was a form of god-modding. thanks. i'll be removing those posts, please pretend that did not happen.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue14/10Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Bursting apon the scene phoenixfire snarled with anger "hawkpool return to camp with icepaw right now! how dare you go on another clans territory! this could break the treaty between the two clans! how could you be so thoughtless! go back to camp now and stay there until i return, then i will decide apon your punishment" he stared at the two thunderclan wolfs stonily
Back to top Go down
Icefrost
Young Warrior
Icefrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Icepaw turned to Phoenixfire, a warning glint in her eyes. "I will not leave my sister to be buried by wolves of these likes." She snarled, trying to push herself close to her sisters body. "If you want me to leave her, you'll have to kill me to separate us." She snarled with determination, she would not a respect a wolf who wold make her do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Firepaw arrived just then, and stopped dead in her tracks. I've never seen Phoenixfire like this, she thought. She walked up to the ThunderClan leader and stopped. He's right though, the firey apprentice thought, listening to Icepaw talking. We do not want SunClan to break its alliance with us now.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue24/10Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Featherpaw padded up to the edge of the cluster of wolves, her eyes flicking around. She knew that she would be safe by laws saying that Medicine Wolves can go where they liked, but she was a little worried about her Clanmates. Even though she knew they could take care of themselves, she was nervous that if fighting broke out here, SunClan would have the advantage, and who knows what would happen to them. And we can't risk the alliance, either,
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue14/10Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Phoenixfire composed himself and said quietly "icepaw go back to thunderclan now. your sister made the choice to join this clan she will be buried here" he swung his gaze to hawkpool "take her back to camp hawkpool" he turned his attention to the sunclan apprentice "i am sorry for the reckless behaviour of my warriors they will not make the same mistake again"
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue35/30Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue60/100Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Shadowstorm followed the scent to the gorge, the heat increased as he sunk down lower and lower into it. But he ingored it at the fight of the maimed and crippled bodies. He nearly blew a fuse and ran at them all snarling. "You killed her. You willed my love. YOU KILLED ISENPAW!" He challenged the ThunderClan wolves. He had not known that one of them was her sister. He had no idea that they had found her after she fell into the gorge. He ignored the wounds on her budy because of anger. She stood over her dead body defensively.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue7/30Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue50/100Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Hanging her head low,she heard a voice. She sighed. "No we didn't kill her. She fell into the gorge." She bit her lip. "Never accuse a wolf of murder at just sight. She then shook her head and ran off towards camp.
-tc camp-
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue30/40Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:28 am

EbonyFur looked at the lifeless body in horror. She stood by Shadowstorm and huffed. "I can't do anything for her now, I'm sorry..."she said in a depressed tone. First Snakepaw left, now THIS.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:13 am

Firepaw's courage and determination welled up in her and she looked at the upset dark grey wolf. "I'm sorry about Isenpaw. But we didn't kill her, the gorge did." The firey apprentice gestured to her best friend. "This is Isenpaw's sister, Icepaw", Firepaw said. She looked at Phoenixfire. Will we go back to Mothermouth? Firepaw's pelt gleamed in the sunlight, making it look like living fire.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue24/10Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:59 am

Featherpaw glanced down at Isenpaw's body, her eyes widening with sorrow. The poor apprentice...only wanted to fit in and be happy... She remembered why Isenpaw left ThunderClan, and she stood up, padding over to Shadowstorm standing over Isenpaw's body protectively. She dipped her head low, sharing a small part of sadness for the young wolf's death. "Im deeply sorry for your loss," she mummered, touching her muzzle to Isenpaw's head quickly before turning around and sitting back down near Firepaw.
Back to top Go down
Icefrost
Young Warrior
Icefrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Icepaw narrowed her eyes. His love? Isenpaw would never fall for that fox-hearted piece of dung! She growled a bit, what had he meant his love? She would never have fallen for him. Icepaw refused to believe it.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Gorge Left_bar_bleue30/40Gorge Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:13 pm

EbonyFur saw Icepaw narrowed her eyes at Shadowstorm. "You should leave. NOW"she said in an agitated tone to Icepaw. EbonyFur knew Icepaw didn't want to let Shadowstorm near her sister. She stood in front of both Shadowstorm and Isenpaw.
Back to top Go down
Icefrost
Young Warrior
Icefrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Icepaw look at the medicine wolf, she had a request. But it hurt her too much to say it. All she felt was hurt and pain. "Can I at least share tongues one last time with her. I know that she's past, and that... and that I'll never see her again." Pure conflict and agony within herself petrified itself in her voice. Only Firepaw understood why she was so upset it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Firepaw saw the anguish on Icepaw's face and gave her a compassionate lick. She should be allowed to share tongues with Isenpaw one last time. Isenpaw's her sister. Poor Icepaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorge   Gorge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gorge
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next