Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Out in the WILD (horse Rp)

Go down 
+6
Feathersoul
Skyfeather
Squirrelpup
Apachewind
Lightningflash
Silverheart
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/30Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue85/100Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

WILD HORSES

Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Muwut10

Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Images20

Out on the farm horses and cows graze in the pasture working, competing and living. They have a owner and friends but beyond the fence are many creatures. Out in the vast lush plains you will find a herd swarming horses. Free and untamed limitless and they travel far and together they survive. They have a leader who directs and protects them making brave choices.

Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Images17

Herds: Faded Sunset

Ranches: Golden Meadows, Eclipsed Moon, Yellow Twilight

Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Images21

Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Images18

Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Images23

Ranks in herd

Star-leads the herd

Seeker-looks around area for shelter and predators

Needles-protect and chase away predators away from herd

Eagles-make sure foals stay close and that everybody is present

Flowers-the ones who give birth and watch over all of the foals also caring for sick horses

If you live on the ranch you will attend rodeos unless retired or injured.

Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Images24

Rules

*All site rules apply
*Keep it PG no intense gore
*No force breeding
*Treat members fairly
*You may have Two characters (horses,human) but keep genders even please :3
*Please do not power play or constantly have drama popping up
*Be creative fun and have FUN!

Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Images16

Since I thought horses aren't enough how about they have owners?

They must be between the age of 12 and 19 and they may have a cat or dog. Must own a horse and live in country.

Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Images25

Code:
Name:
Herd or Ranch?:
Appearance (picture optional):
History:
Family:
Owner (if on ranch):
Wanted Rank (if in herd):

and here is for Human

Code:
Name:
Ranch:
History:
Family:
Pet (optional):
Horse:

Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Images20

Cobalt (RH)
Onyx (RH)
Apache Wind (HH)
StarDust (HH)
Sky (HH)
Eclipse (HH)
Pine (HH)
Obsidian (HH)
Bright (RH)
Robyn (RH)
Rain (HH)
Moon (RH)
Dancer (RH)

Alice
Bryce
Amber
Tom
Jessica

Last edited by Fast Fingers on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue48/20Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue70/100Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:55 am

Worried Apache approached lending his body warmth the stallion laid down on the other side of the human, trying to move closer without hurting her but the tree prevented her from getting closer. Snorting an snuffling the stallion gently tickled the human's check with his lips, his large brown eyes watching the still form of Alice.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue6/10Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/100Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Rain noticed that various horses were now watching Alice, it seemed nice to her that they all cared. She trotted around stretching her legs.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/30Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue85/100Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Alice~

Rubbing her head her body seemed paralyzed but she could only shuffle her legs and arms. Taking shallow breaths she made it to her knees and held her hand up to her head. It was a stinging sensation and her mind was spinning trying to find home. She placed her hand on Cobalt's thigh heaving herself up she hugged him softly trying to hold herself up.

Cobalt~

Watching as Alice struggled to gain her feet and mind back. Supporting her limp weight I walked by her side dipping my head to the horses. "We must get home now" he announced before carrying Alice through the dark forest.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue6/10Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/100Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Rain backed up and made way, she nickered softly.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue12/10Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/100Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Onyx noted that Cobalt had Alice on his back and was carrying her back home. He quickly followed, sticking near Cobalt and Alice. "Do you think she will be okay?" He asked Cobalt, calm concern in his voice. It's good she had woken up. Most likely she would just need a nice warm place to sleep and she would be better but still. Onyx, though not super close to Alice, was concerned for his owner. "We shouldn't have left the ranch. She came here looking for us." He said, lowering his head a little as they went on back to home. He glanced back at Rain then slowed a bit to drop back next to her, making his steps match hers as they walked. He said nothing, just looked at Cobalt and Alice for a few moments, then looked at Rain, then looked back at his owner. He wasn't sure what to say. Normally he would have challanged Rain to a race back home but he wanted to stick close to Alice and Cobalt in case something happened. He was quiet now and when he looked at Rain a third time, he touched his nose to her neck and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 pm

Rain walked back with them, genuine concern in her eyes. She smiled weakly as Onyx touched her but it faded quickly. "Oh its all my fault!" She whispered in deseparation. Her tail swished behind her, her hooves picking up dust.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue12/10Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/100Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Onyx twitced his ear when he heard Rain's whisper. He looked at the filly sympathetically. "No it's not. We shouldn't have left. It was our decision to leave the ranch for a bit, not yours." He said firmly but kindly. "It doesn't even matter now whose fault it is. Don't even think about whther it is your fault or even any fault at all. The important thing is that we get Alice back to safety." He said, looking at the girl on Cobalt's back. He then turned to the female next to him and spoke softly to her again. "Pinning blame on ourselves isn't going to help the situation Rain. It only makes us feel sorry for ourselves and clouds our heads." He ruffled her mane gently with his breath and touched her neck once more then whispered in her ear so no one would hear. "A young horse as beautiful as you should not be piling on blame upon herself." Then he smiled at her and looked off in the distance. He could tell the ranch was getting close. Most likely just a few more moments and they would be at the ranch.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Rain continued walking behind Cobalt. She sighed, "I guess you're right, the girl matters for now." She looked at the figure across Cobalt's back, it looked so fragile. She sighed, her ear twitching as Onyx kept talking, the ranch looming ahead. she no longer spoke but continued quietly
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Alice~

Her breath smooth the midnight breeze tickeled her face. As she brushed her fingers across the dark brown flank. Slowly opening her eyes noticing they were nearly back at the ranch.

Cobslt~

"She just needs to get washed up and catch up on good rest.." he said softly. His pace shallow trying not to let Alice slip from his back. He just dipped his head and promised to never leave like that again. Then smiling at Onyx and Rain whispering to eachother softly.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Onyx continud walking, now seeing the ranch coming into view. He noted how everyone seemed quiet. Rain probably still felt it was her fault, Cobalt was probably consumed with the wellfare of Alice, Alice seemed quiet and fragile and who knows if Apache Wind was with them still or not. He hadn't looked and decided not to now anyway. He watched as the sight of the ranch steadily grew larger as they got closer. /We jumped the fence. The gate might not be open now. How will we get her back into our pasture? I'm not sure Cobalt could jump with Alice weakly hanging onto him. She might fall. Hmm. I guess we'll figure it out when we get there./ he thought, remaining quiet. Then he heard Cobalt's reply and noted Alice's eyes were open. He glanced at Rain then trotted to walk next to here Alice was looking, touching her hand ever so gently then replying to Cobalt. "I'm sure she will. But another thing. Are you going to try and jump the fence with her on your back or do you have another idea?" He asked, staying where his head was close to Alice so he could keep an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Cobalt~

He looked at the faint outlines of the fence and thought deeply. "I will probably have to get her to try to wake up." He said trying to think of a easy and gentle way to wake her. Still slowly trotting making sure he was careful not to drop Alice.

Alice~

Finally sitting up slowly I placed my pale hands in Cobalt's hair. Rubbing his neck before leaning in preparing for the jump.

Cobalt~

"Nevermind that then!" He said before beginning to quicken his steps. Striding up to the fence flying over and softly letting his hooves sink into the earth. He walked slowly back to the paddock to unload Alice. She was probably going to sleep in the stables with him tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Rain came to an abrupt halt by the fence. She watched them wondering what they would do to get back across. Her ears flicked and her heart raced as Cobalt jumped, she smiled and gasped amazed.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Onyx watched as Alice braced for the jump, anxious to see that she and Cobalt made it across safely. Once they did, Onyx took a few moments to watch as they headed off. He then turned to Rain. "So uh. I guess you will be ging back to your herd now right? Or something like that... Uh. Okay then. Um. I guess I'll see you later?" he said, hoping she would say that yes they would see each other again. His ears tilted back for a moment to catch if Cobalt or Alice called for him. But the rest of his attention was on Rain and what her reply would be.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Rain watched Cobalt walk off she expected to see Onyx immediatley follow him, but he didn't. She smiled, "?Yeah I guess. See you around." She backed up allowing him to go on. She didn't know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Onyx nodded, smiling though he was a tiny bit disappointed at how it seemed she was unsure what to say. "Okay then. See you later Rain." He said then turned and trotted to the fence then leapt, not having a full running start. He cleared it well and no accident happened. He glanced back at Rain, flicked his tail in goodbye, then trotted off toward Cobalt and Alice.

Upon reaching he two. Onyx stood near Cobalt. "So what now? I'm guessing that she might have to sleep here tonight right?" He asked, figuring the girl might be a bit too weak to get to the normal place she slept. /Hm. I wonder what her stall looks like in that house.../ he wondered, not knowing that humans sleep in beds in rooms, not in stalls.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Rain watched him go. She sighed, she had no idea where the herd was. "I've been spending too much time with them, but at least I'm having fun." She walked away as if she knew where she was going, just in case they looked back. The bay filly trotted quickly into a nearby forest, trees branches hanging low. She sighed and looked up at the moon, shuffling her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue3/30Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/100Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Luv horsies :3

Name: Bindi
Herd or Ranch?: Ranch
Bindi is a dapple grey Arab/Thoroughbred cross with white speckles across her face and body.
History:
Bindi as a foal was born to an Arab and a Thoroughbred. Her mother the Arab died after giving birth as she lost a lot of blood but Bindi was close to her father. At 2 years she was bought and sold.
Family:
Sire - Chance
Dame - Indigo
Sibling - Thor
Owner (if on ranch): I was wondering if she could belong to Alice. If not i'll create a new person : )
Wanted Rank (if in herd):

Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:36 pm

(Accepted and yeah that will work :3)
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue3/30Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/100Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:52 am

Bindi -

Bindi put her head over her stable door. She was bored and wanted out for some riding. She stamped her hoofs frustratedly and neighed loudly for someone to come and tack her up for some riding. Leading out more huge neighs she was woundering if she was making a comotion. All she wanted was a pat and a ride.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:14 am

Alice~

The neighs of a horse had awaken her and scared her half to death. She rolled her eyes and stretched her muscles straining. The cold weather had made her numb body sore over night. Now she stood and wobbled out of the stable wearily. Then coming up to the stall door and rubbing Bindi's muzzle. Her eyes slowly came back into focus as she yawned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Bindi ~

Bindi neighed softly as Alice patted her. She was glad to see her favourite human when she woke up. Bindi nudged Alice's cheek with her nose and swished her tail happily. Hoping she could be moved to the field Bindi let out another frustrated neigh.
"This is like a prison." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out in the WILD (horse Rp)   Out in the WILD (horse Rp) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out in the WILD (horse Rp)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11