Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 40 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+45
Barkstripe
Honeyfrost
Grizzlypaw
Feathersoul
Jadefeather
Foxpaw
Sandwing
Thunderpaw
Moonshadow
Frostpaw
Swiftstorm
Nightshade
Spottedheart
Brackenspirit
Littlepup
Clovermoon
Blazestorm
Lionpup
Amber
Blackpaw
Pinedusk
Thistlepaw
Hawk
Sparrowheart
Fernshade
Ravensky
Fangclaw
Snowstar
Tealpaw
Bluespirit
Frost
Arrowtail
Ebonyfur
Snakepaw
Direstar
Darkdeath
Dragonheart
Nightfrost
Stoatblaze
Dusktail
Isenfire
Ripplestone
Oakthorn
Moonwhisper
StarClan
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 40 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small
The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:27 am

Thunderpup felt himself slightly pushed. It wasn't a hard push but enough for the three legged pup. He fell nose first into fresh kill pile. Yet Thunderpup wagged his tail as he struggled to get back up. He backed up, resting heavily onto his left side, as it was his right front leg that was missing, "No worries." He blinked kindly, accidents happened. "Slippery eh?"
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/10SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:33 am

Moonpaw nodded. "Yeah,but I should pay more attention. That in which I shouldn't slip." She then nosed through the pile. She noticed a frozen mouse on the bottom. She shrugged. "Let the rest of the clan eat better." She picked it up. She felt the cold seep through her teeth. It gave her a shivering sensation she then walked over by the entrance. Which opened up to the sun. She breathed in the freaks air. She noticed it was almost dawn. She yawned. I guessed I stayed up all night. She glanced back at the pup. "Umm,would you like to join me..Umm whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 am

Thunderpup kept nosing around, he picked the smallest mouse for himself. He was big, but not huge. He looked up at Moonpaw, as she asked if he would join her. He looked back at Tigerpup and nodded. He limped over and set the mouse down. "Thunderpup, and you?" He hadn't exactly spoken to her before. He slipped slowly to the ground and placed the mouse close to his chest. He placed his paw over it to hold it.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/10SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:06 am

She bit on her mouse and swallowed. "Nice to meet you Thunderpup. I'm Moonpaw." She flicked her tail. "I just had a ceremony." She took another bite. Trying not to scream from the pain of the cold food. She then blinked. "I see you've made a friend in my sister. Oakpup and her don't get along anymore." She laid her head on the frozen ground,not caring about her cold chin. She sighed. "I mean,our mom,Streakfire I think will sent us to Thunderclan. I don't know what Tiger will do. She'll be alone here." She glanced back at Thunderpup. "At least I know she has a good friend in you."
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:17 am

Thunderpup chewed his mouse slowly, he didn't even eat it all before he pushed himself up. He smiled, "Well congrats on your apprenticeship." He smiled kindly and looked out at the dawning sky, the light pink sliver over the horizon of the mountains, beautiful and relaxing. Thunder looked back at Tigerpup and then back at Moonpaw, "Even the hardest shell cracks in time. The strongest warrior falls, and even the seemingly never ending ends at some time." His words held a strange wisdom for such a young pup. He wasn't completely ready to be apprenticed and yet through mere observation he had already gained much knowledge, and what was left to learn! He continued smiling, his warm and charming smile. "She needs someone who understand her silent whispers, I can offer her that." He watched Moonpaw a while and sighed, "You do not want to go to Thunderclan do you?" He raise a brow as if daring her to say no, but he knew. He didn't exactly have to ask.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:34 am

She closed her eyes and thought. She hesitated. "W-Wwell..I think my mother knows what is best. But I want to stay. So i don't know what to tell you." She sighed and finished her mouse. Swallowing it down,she looked mp her muzzle,and nodded slowly to Thunderpup. "It was nice to meet you Thunderpup." She then flicked her ears and walked over to the den. Flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:55 am

Thunderpup nodded in recognition of her feelings. He probably wouldn't want to leave either, but mothers always seemed to know... Thunderpup watched her leave and picked up his mouse and limped quickly to the nursery. He lied his mouse down in front of Tigerpup's sleeping form and limped back outside. He had been awake the whole day and yet, he wasn't tired. He looked up the cave, and smiled. His own little journey this morning. Slowly the pup began to climb up. It took him a while to get up the first boulder.

He pulled himself up with his one paw and up with his other two. He lied down on the first boulder panting and looking up. Still many more to go. He bunched up his back legs and jumped up grabbed onto the rocks smooth surface with his paw. He felt his paw slip and felt himself fall back onto the rock below. Thunderpup whined slightly but his determination did not falter. He tried twice more falling both times before he finally managed to scramble up. He was tired now but he would keep going. For a while as he climbed it was easy and he finally made it to his biggest challenge.

Thunderpup gulped looking up at the smooth and large flat side of the rock. it offered no area for him to place his paws, it was all a jump. A few rocks gathered in a corner could give him a boost but from there it was all him. Thunder narrowed his eyes and breather slowly, he inhaled and exhaled... and he inhaled and he exhaled his breath coming out in a slow stream of vapor. His eyes seemed to dilate as he concentrated. His back legs gathered beneath him , and his front limb held against the side of the rock. His ears flattening against his head, Thunder's back legs came out and up from their bunched up position as he jumped up. The wind whistled through his fur and the chilly breeze tickled his nose. His eyes watered slightly and he blinked, losing a moment of sight of where he was going. He then doubted himself.
How am i going to do this? I couldn't do the smaller one without jumping.

Thunder gulped and opened his eyes, he felt his paw grasping the smooth boulder and his back paws gripping the slippery surface. He gasped as he struggled up. He leaned to his right and rocked to his left. He lost his grip and slipped back slightly, and he panicked. Oh if I fall from here, I will totally get hurt. He closed his eyes, preparing for himself to fall. Suddenly he felt light and the rush of the wind as it blew through his fur. He opened his eyes and found himself upon the rock. He had made it! Thunderpup looked down and gave the rock a quick lick. "Ew! Blagh" He stuck out his tongue in disgust and yet his spirit rose with the rising sun. He had made it! He might of had three legs but he had made it anyway. To him this less than ten foot climb was his largest triumph for his short life.

Thunderpup gave a happy and rather tiny howl full of heart and happiness. He didn't care if anyone could or couldn't hear him. He howled his heart in happiness and triumph. Finally he stopped and his jaw parted as he panted. He sat and rested as the sun's pink mixed with the sky's dark blue to create a royal purple.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:46 am

Tigerpup opened her eyes at the howl, she lifted her head and blinked half sleepily. standing she padded out of the den and out of the camp-cave. she noticed Thunderpup at the top of it. she stared in wonder and fasination. she grinned and wagged her tail her eyes twinkling with a congratulations that could easily be seen. she finally couldnt keep quiet anymore and barked "congratulatioins Thunderpup!". she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:07 am

Thunderpup looked down. He smiled though he realized he hadn't even climbed that much. His maw parted and his tongue lolled out happily as he wagged his furry bottom. His grin was wide, and bright than the rising sun. He gave a playful yip.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:10 am

Tigerpup gave a soft bark in return. her yellow eyes glittered up with appreciation of her friend. completly ignoring the sulking oakpup she reared up on her hind legs and playlike swatted the air with her front paws before landing down again. she grinned and invited him to come down and play.
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:16 am

Thunderpup wagged his tail softly and began to look for a place to get down. He looked down the boulder face and then glanced nervously at Tigerpup. Sure he had gotten up but how about down? Thunderpup shivered slightly and looked at her nervously. He really wasn't sure how to get down. He looked on the other side of the rock, and frowned. It was farther down. He could go backwards but he didn't trust his one paw. His ears flattened and suddenly he lost al courage. It was becoming day. The eagles and hawks would be out and he a small pup was alone atop a boulder.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:18 am

Tigerpup blinked her yellow eyes then frowned, she looked around at the cave and began scrabbling up. she stood under neath the rock that had given him some trouble and stood there indicating for him to use her as a step. she glanced up at him and grinned. she braced herself and gave a tilt of her nose.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue6/10SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:12 am

Thunderpup gulped and watched her, frozen in fear for a moment. He swallowed the lump in his throat and looked up at the sky, it only made him dizzier. Her kind smile made him smile and feel more confident. He nodded and grasping onto the rocks slippery surface with his one paw he reached down with his back paws. He felt his paw slip back and closed his eyes his ears flattening. He slipped back and landed heavily and with a grunt upon Tigerpup. Thunderpup groaned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Ripplestone slowly made her way into camp, her eyelids drooping she gave a large yawn then stard around. should she go into the nursery to sleep or the warriors den. she didnt erally want to go into the nursery she wanted to snuggle with stoatblaze. so she sat down and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Stoatblaze walked into the camp, looking around until he saw Ripplestone. He padded over to her, stopping nearby. His blue eyes glanced back, wondering where Ebonyfur was; he hoped that the medicine wolf would be around in case she were needed. He realized how tired he was; running to the gorge very quickly, and then even faster to help Ripplestone had taken up a lot of his energy. He looked back at Ripplestone, wondering if there was anything she wanted to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:59 pm

She smiled and leant against him, inviting him to sit down and snuggle. her blue eyes were tired as well and she gave a soft almost pup like yawn. her white fur as always was long and soft. her black fur always oddly more short than her white fur.she said softly "i love you stoatblaze"

-------

https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1035
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: SunClan Territory-
Jump to: