Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Highschool RP - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Highschool RP

Go down 
+10
Redpup-
Swiftstreak
Lightningflash
Frostpup.
Dovepaw
WhisperPup
Feathersoul
Skyfeather
Apachewind
Silverheart
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/30Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Highschool RP - Page 2 Images31
ClearView High

This is a typical school full of drama and flooded with activities. Drama and rumors spread creating fights and betrayal. Love and hatred cross ways creating problems and new rumors. But some people have the easy life and get good grades and attendance. Tests, projects, homework also still squeeze in between the highschool drama. Sleepovers and studies are created and start friendships or will something twisted be revealed?

Rules

*All site rules occur
*No graphic or intense Rp
*No power playing or perfect students
*Second characters are allowed but please keep genders even
*Small fights are acceptable
*Romance is allowed but please keep it safe and simple
*Play fairly and have fun
*Your character can fail or skip but please keep it between 16-19

Highschool RP - Page 2 Images32
Courtyard

This is were students lounge or chat and play after lunch. Free and peaceful it is boxed in by school walls. Your time limit here is 20 minutes

What is allowed

Strange hair colors
Hats
Sweaters
Contact lens
Phones (must be in pocket or backpack)
Public clothing (keep it PG)

We do have monitors to keep school safe clean and updated

I will chose 6 once rp starts

Also we have clubs and groups

Clubs:

Monitors
Helpers
Choir
Band
Dance
Art
Track
Cheerleaders
Sports
Nerds

Groups:
Smarties
Girly Girls
Tom boyz
Emo
Gifted
Popular

We will not RP teachers or principals but classes are still attended

Code:
Name:
Grade (10-12):
Appearance (pic optional):
Club:
Group:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Pet:
House (pic optional):

I have added Crushes

Shane (12th-19)
Karlee (12th-18)
Elizabeth (10th-16)
Sky (12th-18 1/2)
James (12th-18 1/2)
Katlyn (11th-16)
Kira 11th-16)
Wences (11th-16)
Dafydd (11th-16)
Cameron (12th-19)
Alison (12th-18)
Alexa (11th-17)
Kia (10th-16)
Jasmine (10th-16)
Ella (10th-16)
Lloyd (11th-17)

Last edited by Silverheart on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:12 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/20Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:46 pm

The rest of his classes where like a blur, the only thing that broke it up was the occasional get together with friends. Once the bell for the last class before launch rank Shane was up and out of his seat, placing his books in his locker Shane made his way toward the launch room. Along the way his eyes searched for the forms of Karlee and Elizabeth as he walked.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/30Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Karlee~

Raced down the stairs and stuffed her books into her locker she ran as fast as possible slinging around grabbing Shane's shoulder. She caught her breath and muffled a "Hi!" Then walking into the lunch room ready to get her food.

Elizabeth~

Racing to her locker she stuffed her books in and then followed the stream pushing past students. She found Karlee and Shane stopping and their side and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/20Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:09 am

Shane felt someone grab his shoulder using him to bring themselves to a stop, he smiled at Karlee as she puffed out a hello. "Hey. "he replied, turning the greet Elizabeth as well before following Karlee into the lunch room..
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:23 am

Karlee~

Smiling she slid down grabbing her food then entering her number. She then waited for the other two to get their food. Looking out at the found table chairs bolted to seat five.

Elizabeth~

Quickly placed food on her tray and typed her number then standing next to Karlee smiling at Shane. Anxious to learn more about himself so she elbowed Karlee and winked.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:35 am

Shane was in line behind the two girls, getting his launch he typed in his number before following them to a table. Sliding the tray on the table Shane sat in a spare seat with a sigh, "Well, how has your day been so far?" he asked, trying to start up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:00 am

Karlee~

Twirling herpink strands of hair "It is kinda dragging me around…" taking a bite of her taco. She chewed slowly sensing awkwardness hanging over the table. She elbowed her sister who nibbled her banana quietly. She sucked down the juice in the bottle from the stra creating a slurping suction.

Elizabeth~

Stopped nibbling "It was kinda hard looking towards lunch having a chance to meet another student!" Her voice bright yet straight. She wanted to scratching under the surface and learn his limes and dislikes. But swerved into another subject "I hear there is going to be a back to school party this Saturday!" Remembering reading it outside a store. "Are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Shane nodded, "It can be rather hectic being dragged from class to class." he agreed, taking a bite of his burger Shane chewed as he listened to Elizabeth's question. Swallowing his relaxed in his chair, " Nothing would keep me away from it, it'll give me a chance to catch up with old friends, meet some new ones. Any chance to socialize, what about you two do you plan on going?"
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:05 am

Karlee~

Thought biting her lip "Yeah I will for sure, you know just have some fun before school is the only thing we know!" Then taking another bite filling her stomache she bit into her apple.

Elizabeth~

She flickered her gaze still unsure. Mumbling she nodded and continued nibbling her banana. But not really up for it. But maybe she could try to see how the party would go.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:40 am

{About your question Apache, sure ^^ They can be friends
And is it okay if I just Rp James for a little while? I don't think I can handle two characters at the moment ^^"}

Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:34 am

(Yeah they are just talking at a launch table, and I don't see why you can't just rp one character at the moment. Also, could Shane and James be friends?)

Shane took another bit of his burger finishing it off, taking a drink he swallowed as he listened to Karlee, noting that Elizabeth did not reply. " I'd be nice to have a few more familiar faces, it'll give me more people to claim they don't know me as I make a total fool of myself." He said with a smile. Resting his elbows on the back of the chair Shane allowed his eyes to wander around the room, many of the faces he saw he could add a name, hobby, address, and the club or sport they participate in to them. His goal was to know everyone at school at least by name and face, and he had to admit he was doing pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:31 pm

{I already stated above that they can, Apache xD}

James leaned up against the tree trunk of the tree his was currently perched in. His right leg was dangling over the side while his left was pulled up against his chest. His hand was resting on his knee as he looked over the school. Being him, he had skipped classed -again- that morning and he wasn't hungry so he had also skipped lunch.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Karlee~

Feeling full she pulled her plate to her stomache she stood and dumped her food. Then placing her tray on top off the shelf. She wiggled her finger back and forth signaling the two. She took long strides to the double glass doors. To find the sun a deep golden making the grass a flawless lime green. She walked onto the path and nearly jumped when she saw James in the tree. "You scared the crab outran me!!" Laughing she clutched her stomache and placed her hand on one of the branches.

Elizabeth~

Followed her sister dusting her shirt then skipping to the doors she pushed them open and shaded her eyes at the brown dusty gold. Looking down she followed the path and stopped at her sister's voice. Then walked into the shade of the tree glancing upwards to find another older sudent. Karlee had called him by the name James.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:29 pm

James smirked down at Karlee. He sat up straighter and brought one hand up to his long hair and twirled it around, "Giiiiirrrrrrl. Don't chu talk to me like that," he said in a fake, girly, ghetto voice. He winked saucily at the twin before he smiled and waved to Elizabeth in his normal manner.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Karlee~

Slapped her forehead and lost her balance nearly slamming the tree. "When did you turn into a chick?" Her eyes twinkling there usual honey brown. Then popped up the question "Are you going to the party this Saturday?" Respeating her sister's question to Shane.

Elizabeth~

"HI, I have never met a monkey before!" Smirking with laughter. She heard Karlee's question and looked at Shane in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:45 pm

James smirked again at the twins, "Didn't you know? I've always been a girl monkey," he stuck out his tongue before proceeding to answer Karlee's question, "I don't know. Where's it at?"
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Karlee~

"Well than I guess I have missing out on many things!" Then trying to rethink the location of the party. I think it is at the party palace down the street from here. Then returning the action of sticking out her tongue.

Elizabeth~

"Well then misses monkey!" Sticking out her tongue in return also. She nodded at her sister's answer and grabbed onto a limb hauling herself wedging herself in between two sturdy branches. Then calling Karlee up next to her. Sure the tree could the three light weight students.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:20 pm

(I must have missed that, sorry)

Shane, finished with his meal followed the two outside, smiling as he watched James and the girls joke back and forth. Taking the opportunity while they were all distracted Shane stealthily made his way around to the other side of the tree, like a cat the teen climbed silently up the tree. Once her reached Jame's level he maneuvered his way around the trunk till he was behind James before yelling. "Hah!"
Back to top Go down
WhisperPup
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 12

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:43 pm

New at this,going to try it out)

Name:Alyssa

Grade:12

Appearance:No spider bites. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-M6UDw3ISbLg/TikU0Xk-TII/AAAAAAAAASQ/9hhb2kI759k/s1600/Long-Blonde-Scene-Hair-Colors1.jpg. (If this doesn't work than..)
Appearance:Bright blond hair,and pink hair. She has muddy hazel eyes.

Club:Cheerleader/Arts

Group:Popular

Personaility:She is very out going,always thinking highly of everyone eles.In her eye everyone is beautiful,although she does like to joke around.She likes to be friends with everyone and is always talking to somebody.She is always ready to try new things with different people even if its not what she normaly does.

History:Her dad is a construction worker,and she is his little girl.With her mom passing away a year ago from a hit in run,it's just them.She seems to have gotten over it and moved on.Her dad spoilers her because shes a only child.

Crush:None.

Pets:http://heatherneckers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/pure-white-husky-puppy.jpg
(if that doesn't work)
Pets:A white Huskey puppy,with bright blue eyes.

House: http://www.allplans.com/media/designers/1/1/plans/1/147/houseplan-front-2_jpg_900x675q85.jpg
(If doesn't work)
House:A two plain two story house with many rooms,balconys are on the lift and in the middle of the house,leading to two different rooms.There are many different bedrooms/guest rooms.Its a great house for a party.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Accepted you may start!
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Name: Jasmine
Grade (10-12): 10
Club: Track
Appearance:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Tokidoki-pic
Personality: Jasmine is a easy going ten. She is kind to all and loves to smile and laugh. She does get angry easily and she won't back down easily. She's in track and does very well in school.
Wanted Group (Emo, Smart, Girly, Sports): Smart
Pet:
Leaf
Highschool RP - Page 2 Australian-Shepherd-10
Rain
Highschool RP - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc1VdB_LoAxFpBt1cs0jWf0JZVCq1N4CqPNs61OimAZneLkK50KPJspN-m
House:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Ar120967860273918
Crush: N/A
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:16 am

Accepted! You may start
Back to top Go down
Frostpup.
Inactive/Departed
Frostpup.

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Hey can i join this rp
Back to top Go down
Frostpup.
Inactive/Departed
Frostpup.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Can i?
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/10Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Highschool RP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Highschool RP - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:45 pm

(You have to wait for when they are up and able to get on. Not everyone is going to be on right now metalmutt. And I'm pretty sure you can. just post your info for your character and you should be able to rp. Not everyone is active nor will there always be someone to rp with...)
Back to top Go down
Frostpup.
Inactive/Departed
Frostpup.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:49 pm

ya i just figured it out lol i recently left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highschool RP
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: