Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Crystals : 70

Stats
Symbols:
Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Left_bar_bleue0/0Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Left_bar_bleue0/0Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Empty
PostSubject: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Welcome Guest To Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training Topic!

`.¸¸.´´¯`._.`' '`.¸¸.´´¯`._.`

Greetings Larkpaw, and welcome to our training topic! I'll be updating this topic with all the skill points you earn during you training! Remember, no pressure and just have fun! All wolves, even from other clans are welcome to join us in training! Now, with that said lets begin!
`.¸¸.´´¯`._.`' '`.¸¸.´´¯`._.`

Hunting Large Animals-0/60
Successful Hunt: 9 Points • Unsuccessful Hunt: 4 Points

Hunting Medium Animals- 0/60
Successful Hunt: 5 Points • Unsuccessful Hunt: 3 Points

Hunting Small Animals-0/60
Successful Hunt: 4 Points • Unsuccessful Hunt: 2 Points

Fishing-0/60
Successful Fish: 6 Points • Unsuccessful Fish: 4 Points

Finding Prey-0/60
Successful Find: 6 Points • Unsuccessful Find: 2 Points

Finding Herbs-0/60
Successful Find: 5 Points • Unsuccessful Find: 2 Points

Scouting for Predators-0/60
Successful Scout:  6 Points • Unsuccessful Scout: 2 Points

Offensive Fighting-25/60
Successful Offense: 9 Points • Unsuccessful Offense: 7 Points

Defensive Fighting-0/60
Successful Defense: 7 Points • Unsuccessful Defense: 4 Points

Problem Solving-0/60
Successful Solution: 5 Points • Unsuccesful Solution: 2 Points

✿Idea Credited to Magmafeather✿

Fawnfleck padded along the moor, a smile on her muzzle. The flecked she-wolf was still in shock at getting her own apprentice, though she was very excited. After finding a perfect spot to begin training, Fawn sat down, and let out a soft sigh.
I can't believe I got an apprentice! I'll make sure Snowstar wont regret her decesion of assigning her to me, and I'll try to do the best I can. Though, I don't really mind if shes late or not, as long as she shows up. If she is late atleast I'll have time to prepare.  She thought to herself as the breeze ruffled through her flecked fur.
Hopefully she'll be respectful. It would be terrible to be disrespected by my own apprentice. And embarresing too! Fawnfleck thought with a chuckle as she awaited for Larkpaw's arrival.

Last edited by Fawnfleck on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:47 pm

(Even though my name hasn't changed, I'll just pretend it did. :3)

Larkpaw padded through the thick heather on her way to the training hollow. "Oh I can't wait!" She thought happily. "This is going to be so fun!" For 6 moons now, she had waited until she could start training, now today was the day! A light brown and white bird swooped in front of her. Larkpaw leaped up to get it. She missed barely by a hair length. "Hare dung!" She growled. Then she realized that she recognized the bird. "A Lark!" She thought, now happy that she didn't kill it. That was the bird she was named after, after all. Larkpaw then trotted into the clearing where Fawnfleck was. She dipped her head in greetings. "What are we going to work on today?" She asked, her amber eyes glowing.

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:52 pm

A small smile appeared on Fawnfleck's muzzle when Larkpaw arrived; and she wasn't late either. Hearing the young apprentice's question, Fawnfleck stood up before thinking for a moment
Well... we could work on hunting... maybe fighting? Or perhaps herb finding. Nah, I'll leave it up to her. The flecked she-wolf thought.
"Whatever you want to learn today." Fawnfleck said, her chocolate colored eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Larkpaw considered this for a moment before replying. "Can I learn some fighting moves?"(offensive) She asked. She shuffled her paws restlessly. The new apprentice couldn't wait to start.

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:02 pm

"Sure we can." Fawnfleck said, her tone remaining friendly.
"Alright. Try to pin me alright? Use all your strength and don't go easy on me." Fawn said as she prepared for the apprentice's tackle.
I wonder how strong she is. Or if shes more of the swifter type? The flecked she-wolf thought as she backed up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Larkpaw prepared herself to leap at her mentor. The apprentice knew that she typically wasn't that strong. She was a good runner though. She lowered herself down and leaped, it was a perfect aim, and she started to land on Fawnfleck's shoulders. She kept her claws sheathed so that she wouldn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Fawnfleck had seen her apprentice's move coming; yet before she could dodge the attacked Larkpaw had landed on Fawn's shoulders. The flecked she-wolf's chocolate brown eyes widened in surprise as she collasped into the soft grass. Blinking for a moment, Fawnfleck stood up and shook out her fur before turning back to Larkpaw.
"That was very good! It seemds that your swiftness is your strength. Thats what we'll focus around on our battle training. Your swiftness catches your attacker by surprise; which is good for a battle." She said, nodding in approval at her apprentice's pin.
"I'll show you some basic attack moves they would well suit your speed." Fawnfleck said, preparing to show an example of the battle moves.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Larkpaw lifted herself off Fawnfleck, pleased that she had impressed her. She glanced at her as she commended on her swiftness. The Warrior also said that she'd teach her some basic battle moves. "That sounds great!" She replied happily.

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:31 pm

"Alright. First things first. As being a Windclan our fur tends to be shorter then the others." Fawnfleck began as she blinked her chocolately brown eyes.
"Therefore, a useful trick is fluffing up our fur. If our fur looks thicker than we look bigger then we really are." Fawn continued preparing to fluff up her fur.
"Like so." Fawnfleck said as she fluffed up her fur, appearing larger than she really was.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Larkpaw cocked her head. "Ok, you mean like this?" She asked, fluffing up her fur the best she could. It made her a bit hot. Though Fawnfleck did look a lot bigger like that. Larkpaw tried to imagine leaping on her enemies, making them fear because of how big she was cause of her fur. The thought made her chuckle. But if her mentor was teaching her this, then it must come useful in battle.

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:47 pm

"Yup. Next we'll begin working on the basic attack moves." Fawnfleck said, her eyes gleaming with pride at her apprentice's efforts.
"Alright. One of the most basic attack moves if used with a single paw." Fawn said to Larkpaw as she lifted up a forepaw. She then padded up towards the heather, her forepaw still up.
"Watch and learn." Fawn said. Swiftly Fawnfleck struck her paw at the feather, causing the steam to break in half and fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Larkpaw watched carefully. She then padded over to a stretch of weeds. Lifting and unsheathing her claws. The apprentice struck at them snapping some and bending others. She turned back, eyes shining. "Is this right?" She asked.

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:57 pm

"Yes. But with that move you must use your claws. In real battles anyways." Fawnfleck explained, snapping another stem.
"Now. Try and strike me. No claws this time though." Fawnfleck instructed as she prepared to attempt to block the strike.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Larkpaw nodded and sheathed her claws. "Hmm...I'll have to be quick to make it work since she already knows what I'm going to do." She thought. The apprentice then darted forward and tried to slash at Fawnfleck.

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:07 pm

Larkpaw's strike had almost succesfully hit Fawnfleck. And it would have if Fawnfleck hadn't ducked right before the swipe came. Blinking her chocolatey brown eyes, a grin appeared on the flecked she-wolf's muzzle.
"Good job Larkpaw! That was great, but with this attack you need to be swift and sneaky. Perhaps stall a little in the begining so they won't see it coming." Fawnfleck said, nodding with approval.
"Alright. Lets try that again"
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:02 pm

"Ok." Larkpaw replied getting ready. She glanced for a second at her right before charging toward's her mentor on her left side. She hoped that way that she could surprise her. She lifted her paw to strike.

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:10 pm

Fawnfleck was aware that Larkpaw would probably try to stall at the start; but she was not expecting Larkpaw to stall then attack that swiftly. Larkpaw had succesfully slashed Fawnfleck; looking up at her apprentice Fawn grinned a little.
"That was good aswell; your stalling could though. Thats why i'll teach you some attack moves that will help you stall for the final attack." Fawnfleck said to her apprentice, her tail swishing from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Larkpaw nodded, pleased. "Alright!" She replied excitedly. The new apprentice was learning so much! "I want to learn everything!" She yipped happily. "Can you teach me a few more fighting moves, and then can we go on to hunting?" She asked tilting her head. She had been through a lot lately, but more then anything right now, she wanted to be the best warrior in Windclan!

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:08 pm

"Right. Alright, so if you ever get pinned, heres a good trick." Fawnfleck began to explained. The flecked she-wolf rolled over onto her back as if she was pinned. A few moments later Fawn swiped at what would be the attacker's underbelly. Fawnfleck then stood up and shook out her coat before turning to Larkpaw once more.
"If you ever get caught in a pin, then thats a good move to use. Raking the attacker's belly will give you the advantage to flee, or get up. Would you like to try it now?"
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:24 pm

The apprentice watched the older warrior curiously. "Ok...like this?" She asked. Rolling over and scratching the air with her hind claws.

(Sorry it's so short)

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:35 pm

"Exactly. Then use your forepaws to push the attacker off." Fawnfleck explained. Blinking her chocolatey colored eyes she sat down for a moment.
"Would you like to continue working on fighting moves, or would you like to work on something else?" She asked in a polite voice.
"We could always come back to fighting moves, you know." Fawnfleck continued, waiting for Larkpaw's reply.

Last edited by Fawnfleck on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:46 pm

She just shrugged, "I dunno, I guess we could work on hunting?" She asked in a less enthusiastic voice.  The She-wolf wasn't sure that she'd be good at hunting. She had a bit of a limp in her left leg, from when she was a pup, and was afraid that it might make to much noise. But still, being a Warrior meant partly hunting, so Larkpaw figured that she'd have to learn it at some point. Suddenly, she brightened up. "Hey, could we hunt down something big, like a deer or elk or something?" She asked hopefully.

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:43 pm

Fawnfleck noticed that Larkpaw hadsounded less excited and eager at the idea of hunting.
I should try to boost her confidence somehow... She thought.
But before Fawn could say something, Larkpaw eagerly suggested hunting larger prey. Blinking her chocolate colored eyes, she thought about it for a moment.
It might be dangerous for her to start out with larger prey.... Fawnfleck thought. But when she realized how eager Lark was to be able to hunt larger prey she knew she couldn't say no.
"Alright. I suppose it would be okay. But if you would like to hunt elk we'll have to move closer to Thunderclan's territory." Fawn sai to Larkpaw.
Even then its hard to find elk by Windclan territory. Fawnfleck thought as she glancedin the direction of the border that seperated Windclan's and Thunderclan's territories.

Last edited by Fawnfleck on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Larkpaw narrowed her eyes, thinking. "Sure, I guess we could go after some elk, if there's some on our side of the border." The apprentice figured that she might be good at hunting larger game. She was pretty fast, after all. Though Fawnfleck seemed a bit anxious about her trying on big prey. She scowled. "I'm an apprentice, I'm old enough to learn how to catch prey!" Larkpaw thought indignantly. Though, of course she didn't say anything.

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:47 am

"Alright. follow me." Fawnfleck said as she stood up. Swiftly she raced towards the Windclan and Thunderclan border. When she arrived, she looked back to see if Larkpaw had come too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!   Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larkpaw's and Fawnfleck's Training!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next