Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Left_bar_bleue0/0Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Left_bar_bleue0/0Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Empty
PostSubject: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Hunting Large Animals [0 - 60]
Successful: 12 points. | Unsuccessful: 5 points.

Hunting Medium Animals [08 - 60]
Successful: 8 points. | Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals [0 - 60]
Successful: 4 points. | Unsuccessful: 2 points.

Fishing [0 - 60]
Successful: 6 points. | Unsuccessful: 3 points.

Finding Prey [05 - 60]
Small - - Successful: 4 points. | Unsuccessful: 2 points
Medium - Fish - - Successful: 5 points. | Unsuccessful: 3 points.
Large - - Successful: 6 points. | Unsuccessful: 3 points.

Finding Herbs [0 - 60]
Quickly found: 7 points. | Not Very Fast: 4 points. | Did Not Find Any: 2 points.

Scouting for Predators [0 - 60]
Successful: 8 points. | Unsuccessful: 2 points.

Offensive Fighting [0 - 60]
Successful: 6 points. | Unsuccessful: 4 points.

Defensive Fighting [0 - 60]
Successful move: 7 points. | Unsuccessful: 4 points.

Problem Solving [08 - 60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points. | Solution Found: 8 points. | Tried but no solution found: 4 points.

Idea credited to Magmafeather.

- -

Raggedfur entered the training clearing with a scowl twisting his face. Though he'd been surprised and slightly humbled to be given an apprentice, did it seriously have to be Grizzlypaw? He liked the kid, he really did, but Raggedfur saw too much of himself in the youngster. He knew that he and Grizzlypaw would be butting heads, no matter what, and Raggedfur could never stand insolence. Sitting back on his haunches, the large male waited.

Last edited by Raggedfur on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Grizzlypaw muttered curses under his breath. Why did Snowstar pick him? There were so many better choices... The grizzled pup leaned his head forward. His ears pinned back. "Stupid fatty..." He mumbled as he entered the clearing. When he spotted his mentor,he lifted his head back up. He took a deep breath,hazel-gray eyes moving around cautiously. The apprentice then padded over and flicked his tail. "...I'd like to learn how to hunt."
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:39 am

Raggedfur watched as his apprentice entered the clearing. Though he didn't catch what Grizzlypaw said under his breath, the Windclan warrior could easily deduce that it was something negative, and his eyes narrowed in displeasure. It was obvious that the younger wolf disliked their arrangement just as much as Raggedfur did, but Raggedfur wasn't about to let himself be shown up by some arrogant youth. "I didn't ask," Raggedur snapped after Grizzlypaw spoke, fixating his apprentice with a piercing stare. "First things first - I ain't gonna tolerate disrespect. You mighta been able to treat the rest of them Windclan pansies like dirt, but it won't stand here. Understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:00 am

(Pansies,hehe)

Grizzlypaw perked up his ears. The apprentice snorted. He sat down and stared at the wolf. "...Lets see what happens,but I'm not making any promises." The brute flicked his tail.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:14 am

[haha, they're gonna have the weirdest relationship.]

Raggedfur's eyes narrowed at the half-hearted acceptance, but he said nothing. Obiviously Grizzlypaw wasn't willing to cooperate, and Raggedfur wouldn't fight him on it. If the brat decided to be troublesome, well, Raggedfur would punish him then. "Whatever, kid." He snapped back, a waspish tone in his voice, before quickly clearing the space between them. One of Raggedfur's massive paws shot out to land on Grizzlypaw's haunches, and he applied light pressure over the smaller wolf, aiming to force his hind legs close to the ground. "This is the proper hunting crouch," He explained, dropping into a crouch of his own. "Copy my movements. Keep your legs straight and muscles relaxed."
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:34 pm

Grizzlypaw almost snapped back when Raggedfur slammed his paw down on him,but seeing it had to do with training,he silenced his sharp tongue. The apprentice crouched down accordingly,and outstretched his his legs to make then straight. He waved his grizzled brown tail. "How's this?"
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Raggedfur was bracing himself for some insult or retort to fly from the apprentice's mouth, but he was slightly surprised when Grizzlypaw held his tongue. Relenquishing the weight his paw had put on Grizzlypaw's haunches, Raggedfur straightened and looked at the younger male, his calculative eyes scanning for any flaw in the wolf's composure. Much to Raggedfur's chagrin, Grizzlypaw had almost perfected the move on his first try. Darn. Raggedfur had been looking forward to smugly correcting him. Oh, well. "Yeah," Raggedfur finally said, a begrudging note of approval in his voice. "Keep your tail still, though, you look like a rattlesnake. C'mere, we'll test it out." Raggedfur crossed the clearing, stopping near a patch of bramble bushes. One deep inhale confirmed that there was some small creature hiding in the undergrowth. Jerking his head towards the bush, Raggedfur sat back on his haunches and waited to see if his apprentice could put the position to good use.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:21 pm

Grizzlypaw's eyes widened in surprise. ...Did he just compliment me? Though,the thought slid away when he called him a rattlesnake. He wanted to hiss a retort back to him,but just pinned his ears to his head and grumbled. He stood beside his mentor and gazed after where his eyes were. Whats wrong with this guy? I don't even see anything. Grizzlypaw snorted inwardly,and turned to Raggedfur. "What's there?" He nodded towards the brush.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Raggedfur sighed in exasperation as Grizzlypaw quickly turned away from the undergrowth and asked what he was supposed to be looking for. Holding back the waspish answer at the tip of his tongue, Raggedfur took a step closer to the bush and his apprentice. He lowered his muzzle to the base of the brambles, gesturing for Grizzlypaw to do the same. "Concentrate," Raggedfur insisted as he inhaled deeply, the smell of prey washing against the roof of his mouth. "If you actually pay attention, you'll be able to pick up scents. Don't focus on anything else, just the prey."
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Grizzlypaw was slightly frustrated from Raggedfur not giving him an answer. He fought with himself,and finally chose one word. "Fine." The tip of his tail twitched. He leaned in along with Raggedfur and closed his eyes. He tilted his jaw open and took a deep breath. The scents of the forest clouding the prey in front of him. Dang it! He took another deep breath and somehow separated all the smells to distinguish one. Rabbit. The apprentice lowered his tail to the ground. Grizzly crouched down and took another deep breath. I hope we're down-wind. He then launched himself into the undergrowth. He felt soft fur brush against his paws,then he gave chase. The moors opened up as she chased after the white rabbit. He growled to himself. Faster! He felt everything go in slow motion,though his paws must have looked like a blur.
Feeling fatigue fill his muscles he thought fast. He bunched up his muscles and pounced high in the air. Almost tumbling infront of his prey,he unsheathed his claws and gripped onto it. By instinct,his jaw flew forward and slit its throat. When the rabbit let out a dying squeal,he sighed and laid down next to it. His snout to the sky. "Thats tiring a bit." His breath came in ragged bunches. He felt sweat bead in the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:33 pm

Raggedfur scowled, sensing the impatient contempt in Grizzlypaw's voice, but he didn't comment. As insufferable and aggravating as Grizzlypaw may be, Raggedfur knew they were only butting heads because, in essence, they were both so alike. Though Raggedfur had never been quite able to hold his tongue and had always been much more volatile than Grizzlypaw, the bitterness and grumpy attitude that rolled off of them was practically identical - except for the fact that Grizzlypaw was younger and a fraction of Raggedfur's size. Though he didn't know what, Raggedfur could sense that something had happened in the younger wolf's history to make him so bitter. Raggedfur would never probe on such an intimate and personal topic, but he could relate to the fact that their hostility wasn't totally natural. Raggedfur grunted as he realized that he was connecting with the insufferable kid. Who knew.

Raggedfur was jolted from his thoughts by a loud rustling of undergrowth and Grizzlypaw's growl. Head shooting upright, Raggedfur watched as a rabbit bolted from its shelter in the undergrowth, having sensed the wolves. Grizzlypaw tore off after the hapless creature almost immediately, his small body struggling to keep up with the rapid movements of the hare. Raggedfur couldn't supress the grin that quipped his muzzle as he trotted off down the slope to keep his apprentice and his prey in seeinb vision. Grizzlypaw began to lag behind slightly, obviously tired after sprinting so suddenly, but then he leaped forward the remaining distance and bowled over his prey, dispatching it with a clean bite to the neck. Raggedfur loped the remaining distance to the young wolf and the dead rabbit. He heard Grizzlypaw's comment and let out a snort of laughter, pride welling up in Raggedfur as he looked down at the scene. Grizzlypaw may be a bratty idiot, but he couldn't deny the fact that the kid knew what he was doing.

"Good job, brat," He said, voice not as venomous as usual on the last word. "You can take that back to camp later and brag to all your friends. Rabbit on the first attempt, they'll be impressed."
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Seiing his mentor come,the brown apprentice sat upright. He snorted in humor,and smirked. "I'm not as fast as everyone else. One of the slower pups in the nursery actually." The grizzled apprentice stood up. "And thanks...For actually putting up with me." He perked up his ears as the wind blew across the hilly land. ...My mom must have left me for that. I'm such an idiot.

Last edited by Grizzlypaw on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Raggedfur nodded slowly as Grizzlypaw talked. He could understand the bit about speed - being so large himself, Raggedfur had deduced at an early age that strength equaled lowered quickness. It was strange being surrounded by the lithe and fleet-footed wolves of Windclan when Raggedfur was so burly. At the second part, however, Raggedfur was surprised. He'd never expect Grizzypaw to swallow his pride and apologize - though, Raggedfur supposed, their training was allowing them to get closer together than they ever would in other circumstances. "Its alright, brat," He said dismissively, looking down at the pup. "I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't put up with you." Raggedfur's words were dripping with sarcasm, but he flicked Grizzypaw's flank with his tail to let him know he was joking, barely noticing the apprentice's sudden drop in mood. "What do you wanna do next?"
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:00 am

Grizzlypaw's eye twitched when he repiled. "Stop talking. You just ruined the moment we just had." The apprentice clicked his tongue,and sat down again at his question. "Tck,let's just continue to hunt. I need to be faster." Grizzly rolled his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Raggedfur snorted at Grizzlypaw's usual lack of tack. Rising to his feet, the large male shook his pelt vigorously and inhaled, smells of the moor assaulting his nose like a brick wall. "Alright, kid," He agreed, admiring the younger wolf's determination. Even if he wasn't nessicarily the best hunter as of yet, Raggedfur could admit that the effort he put into learning was surprising. "Remember, though, speed isn't everything," He admonished. "You can be the quickest wolf on the plains but you ain't takin' down nothin' without strength. C'mon," Turning, Raggedfur began to trot further away from the training clearing and into the vastness of the moor. He supposed that, now that Grizzlypaw understood the mechanics of hunting, they could pair up to try a larger animal. Raggedfur stopped as they reached the outskirts of the little patch of woodland on Windclan territory. "Tell me what you smell," Raggedfur said, watching his apprentice fixatedly.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Grizzlypaw gave a snort. Though,he sighed and took a deep breath. The wordy smell of the forests filling his nostrils. "Deer,but a lot of stale scents around here." He shuffled over to a tree and sniffed it's roots. "Though,there are still some around here."
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Raggedfur nodded his head in approval as Grizzlypaw snuffled around the outskirts of the little patch of woodland. His apprentice was right - a deer herd lay within the trees of the forest. Judging by the stale scents, they had grazed at the edge of the moor earlier that morning when few wolves were out and about, but now they had retired to the more shaded, covered area of the woods. "Yeah," Raggedfur finally said, taking a deep inhale of his own. "They've taken cover under the trees. C'mon, brat." Flattening himself to the ground, Raggedfur began to creep into the dark, cool habitat that made up the forest. Though Raggedfur had never been one for stealth due to his size and clumsiness, he put every effort into perfecting the move - both so that their prey wouldn't be alerted, and so that Grizzlypaw would know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Grizzlypaw narrowed his eyes. He snorted at Raggedfur's retort and crouched after he did. Following his every one with detail,he silently crept behind the large brute. Hows this suppose to unwined?
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:07 pm

As Raggedfur crept into the depths of the scruffy forest, he craned his neck and cast a glance over his shoulder. Grizzlypaw was copying Raggedfur's posture, down to every last detail, and the warrior let out an exhale of relief. Even if his apprentice wasn't nessecarily the quitest wolf in the clans - his size made that practically impossible - Raggedfur had faced the obstacle in his training years and knew that it could be worked on. Turning back to face the forest, Raggedfur prised his way through a clump of tightly packed bramble bushes, instantly coming to a halt. Through the gap in the trees, he could see the grazing deer herd. "There," Raggedfur hissed, gesturing with his tail for Grizzlypaw to settle beside him. "You see them, brat? I want you to pick a target. Be smart about it, think with your brain, not your muscles. We'll take it down together."
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Grizzlypaw shoved Raggedfur gently. "I'm not a stupid mousebrain,Raggedfur." He bunched up his muscles,but turned to the herd of deer. They grazed quietly. Thei eyes dark and clueless. He snorted,and nodded towards the end where there was a big quaking buck. It seemed old. Grizzly tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Raggedfur grunted as the snarky apprentice shoved him lightly, and had it not been for the quiet that was required around their hypersensitive prey, he would have aimed a blow at Grizzlypaw's head. Raggedfur, however, could sense the light teasing to the younger wolf's words, and he felt a rush of protective rise up in him for his apprentice. Pushing down the paternal sense to guard his younger comrade, Raggedfur narrowed his eyes as they fell on the buck Grizzlypaw had pointed it out. Though it was larger than most of the other deer and it displayed its rack of horns with an air of forboding, Raggedfur could see that it was weak by the quavering that gripped it and the feebleness as it attempted to walk. "Okay," Raggedfur replied. "I want you to creep up to it on one side. I'll go on the opposite - we'll split the buck from the rest of the herd. Wait for my signal." Extracting himself from the undergrowth, Raggedfur began to prowl along the outskirts of the deer herd. He took the left side, leaving the right flank open for Grizzlypaw. The buck raised its brown, doeful eyes as Raggedfur approached, and he stopped a few feet away, waiting for Grizzlypaw to take position. As soon as the younger wolf did, Raggedfur would give his signal and the chase would ensue.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Grizzlypaw nodded and took the right side. He crouched behind each bush as he crept up towards the herd. He shoved his ears forward as he neared the checkpoint. He stared at Raggedfur for the signal. C'mon...
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Raggedfur's muscles began to twitch in anticipation and mounting trepidation as he waited for Grizzlypaw to take position. Not only was he anxious for completion and sucess of the hunt, but he was slightly frightened and doubtful of Grizzlypaw's abilities. Though the young wolf was strong and obviously capable, he had only just started his apprentice training - had Raggedfur made the right decision by letting the young wolf in on such a detrimental hunt? Squaring his shoulders, Raggedfur told himself to stop acting like a worrisome female. He knew Grizzlypaw would be furious if he could hear his thoughts, and it was stupid of him to be acting so hesitant when he hadn't even given the kid a chance. Realizing that the younger wolf had flanked the bull, effectively separating it from the rest of the herd by a thin barrier, Raggedfur tightened his muscles and let out a loud bark. Instantly, the herd began to scatter, but the bull was isolated from its comrades and forced to bolt forward instead of towards the safety of its species. Lunging forward, Raggedfur set off in hot pursuit, his jaws salivating at the thought of a kill.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Grizzlypaw grinned when Raggedfur let out a gritty bark. He chased after the buck as well. He felt the moor wind comb through his fur. His heatbeat steadily rising. He felt the blood roar in his ears and he was to the side of the buck. His legs kept a steady beat not the ground. He finally made a jump,and sank his claws into its side. He snapped at its neck.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:50 pm

The thrill of the hunt began to pulse through Raggedfur's veins as he charged after the deer. Pure adrenaline replaced his usual bulky clumsiness and gave him the energy to sprint forward after his prey, his paws pounding rhythmatically against the ground. He saw Grizzlypaw out of the corner of his eye, the young male nothing but a grizzled grey and brown blur as he approached the old buck on the opposite side. Pride welled up in Raggedfur as he deer let out a bleat of pain; Grizzlypaw had managed a wound to the shoulder and was snapping with effort at the animal's neck. Straining his legs, Raggedfur lurched forward, his powerful jaws clamping shut over the left flank of the deer. It let out a groan of agony and bucked weakly with its free leg, but Raggedfur was out of range and the buck was too weak. As his jaws grew sore with effort, he finally dropped, but his mouth was full of salty blood and the taste gave him the strength to sprint forward after the animal for a second time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Training Arena-
Jump to: