Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The sun will rise I promise 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The sun will rise I promise

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The sun will rise I promise Empty
PostSubject: The sun will rise I promise   The sun will rise I promise Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Plot..:..
Lillystorm(Me) and her pack just saw the start of the apocalypse. The goal is to not die!

Lillystorm braced her self as the bomb fell. She looked for her family. "Are you all right ever one?" She called. Her eyes hurt but other then that she was fine. Good thing they had gone underground!
Back to top Go down
Echopaw
Apprentice
Echopaw

Crystals : 97

Stats
Symbols:
The sun will rise I promise Left_bar_bleue6/10The sun will rise I promise Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
The sun will rise I promise Left_bar_bleue20/100The sun will rise I promise Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: The sun will rise I promise   The sun will rise I promise Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:10 pm

EchoSong looked around, flinching as more bombs attacked the ground, "I'm fine!" she called back, sniffing the rocks and walls, "Are you sure this tunnel is abandoned?" Echosong questioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sun will rise I promise   The sun will rise I promise Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:23 pm

"Yes I am! It used to be part of windclan. How are the others?" She turned to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Echopaw
Apprentice
Echopaw

Stats
Symbols:
The sun will rise I promise Left_bar_bleue6/10The sun will rise I promise Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
The sun will rise I promise Left_bar_bleue20/100The sun will rise I promise Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: The sun will rise I promise   The sun will rise I promise Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Echosong rubbed her eye with a paw and grumbled to her-self, "that explains the smell"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sun will rise I promise   The sun will rise I promise Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:45 pm

"Hey my mate was from windclan!" She growled. But this wasn't the time to fight. SHe walked on with her sister. Where were the others?
Back to top Go down
Echopaw
Apprentice
Echopaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The sun will rise I promise   The sun will rise I promise Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:37 am

"Oh,right..Sorry" Echosong mumbled, following behind Lillystorm and her sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The sun will rise I promise   The sun will rise I promise Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:37 pm

"It is ok. WHere is every one?" She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun will rise I promise   The sun will rise I promise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sun will rise I promise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: