Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Rainbow Mount 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Rainbow Mount

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Rainbow Mount 378303838_8c5a52a227

Rainbow Mount is a up at the top of the mountain the caverns are in. It's not too high but it's high enough that when you stand up on it you can see the sun reflecting on the river running through the forest territories, creating a rainbow-like image. The mount also branches off some and provides sunning rocks. It is the area where scouts look out from and is easily accessed through a path from the mouth of the caverns.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
Rainbow Mount Left_bar_bleue15/20Rainbow Mount Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
Rainbow Mount Left_bar_bleue28/100Rainbow Mount Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:25 am

Poisonivy arrived. She didn't see the two. Thus, she started walking around and "scenting prey" so she wouldn't appear supicious.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Crystals : 131
Location : A place where the moon never sets and where darkness rises

Stats
Symbols:
Rainbow Mount Left_bar_bleue0/0Rainbow Mount Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Thunderstrike leaped forward to the top of the mount. He stood at the tip of the rock, the swift breeze rushing through his thick pelt. He closed his eyes, enjoying the swift breeze. Blinking an eye open he noticed PoisonIvy scenting around and raised a slight brow, but did not question much of it. Opening both eyes now he scanned the area, his ears flicked back for any sound of BlackWidow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9394061/1/Deshi-Basara
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Rainbow Mount Left_bar_bleue10/30Rainbow Mount Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Rainbow Mount Left_bar_bleue55/100Rainbow Mount Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:00 pm

Blackwidow arrived and saw Thunderstrike was already here. she looked around and found that Poisionivy was also here, scenting for prey. " you are fast i will give you that Thunderstrike." she walked up next to him and looked down over the forest territories.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Thunderstrike turned to the sound of BlackWidow's voice, surprised for her compliments. "I may be rather large, but speed is not all mass. Though still, I am not the fastest, yet I do pride myself in those kind words." He gave her a smile full of mischief and lifted his head, "Well, you came to spar, or has my size and speed made you cower away?"
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:35 pm

She scoffed "you'll be the one who's cowering away." she crouched down low and wagged her tail. "come on then, if you dont mind being beat by a girl that is," she taunted. her eyes had a fire in them, that she usually got when it came to fighting.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Thunderstrike was always ready for a fight, so he crouched. The muscles beneath his pelt bunching up as his eyes glittered with the light of the love for a fight. Teasingly he told her, "If I hurt you, don't make me the bad guy." He taunted and smiled as his tail lashed behind him. Fighting was his life and passion and he would do anything for a good fight and he never doubted himself to make the first move, but today he would wait. The large brute had never fought with a female, well he had but not the Widow. He had heard of her and now wished to prove it true. Let us see, her skills in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:11 pm

She narrowed her eyes at his words and made the first move. She ran towards him and pretended to go for his muzzle. but she changed directions a little bit and aimed at his shoulders. she was good at fighting, she had to fight most of her life and at first she didnt like to fight but since she has did it for so long she came to love it.

(i am bad at making the first move Xc)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:14 pm

The attack came from her first, and Thunder's mind began to race. His eyes set on her every move, every look. A glint seemed to pass through her eyes as she came for his muzzle, he scooted back only to guarantee it had been a fake. Yet his moving back hadn't been a total mistake as she aimed for where his shoulders had been. Sensing a small opportunity the male pushed his head forward aiming to push into her and topple her over.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Blackwidow's paws swiped at air as Thunderstrike moved away from her attack. she she fell as he pushed her over. she rolled over on her back and then quickly swipe at the side of his head. she saw the same love of fighting in Thunderstrike's eyes, interesting she thought.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Tunderstrike felt the force of her paw against his head. He seemed to be dazed for only a second before baring his teeth slightly and growling. It was a deep, more of a playing growl rather than a threatening one. You just had to know the wolf to know which was which. With a quick twist he turned, and kicked out his back legs at her.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:07 pm

she quickly ducked when he turned around and kicked out his back legs. then she came up and leaped on his back and went to bite his shoulder. she loved the adrenaline rush fighting gave her. how you had to decided what your next move will be and try and judge what your opponent will do next. and she especially loved when she had a difficult battle and won but ended up having battle scars, the one she was most proud of was the one on her back that she had received from a mountain lion. for a while the hair didnt grow back and then when it did it was black and the wound resembled that of a spider.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:11 pm

Thunderstrike felt her weight and claws above him. A smirk appeared upon his muzzle as he quickly rolled over, he was counting on both things. If she jumped off he could stand just s fast or his weight would crush her slightly. For him he felt it was a win-win.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:33 pm

She grunted as Thunderstrike rolled over on her. " ahhh get off of me you Furball," she growled. Blackwidow hated getting beat at something especially fighting. " gosh what do you eat you are super heavy?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Thunderstrike rolled off and stood up, not before placing his paws on the females chest and smirking as he pinned her down, "Mortal forms grow weak and need sustenance, I simply feed myself the same as you but three times as much more, or more." He smiled, undaunted by the fact that he was large, it was all muscle and fur.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:03 pm

she growled at him " alright alright, you win this fight." " now will you get off of me." " and next time you wont get so lucky," she said. " beaten... my reputation will suffer for this."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Thunderstrike stepped back and off of the female, his head held high in pride. "Do not fret Widow of Black, I will not gloat over my victory." His eyes glittered in pride, he had won again. Rarely did h lose and when he did it was a major defeat which he would take horribly. He had won frequently, making the idea in his head that he could not lose. The large male had been trained well as well, and for this he had used sheer size.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:34 pm

"yeah whatever." she turned to Thunderstrike "dont let this go to that over sized head of yours." " and im only going to say this once so listen up, your a good fighter and i really enjoyed our spar." she sighed heavily. she didnt like to admit things like that, it was very hard for her.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Thunderstrike lifted his head a bit higher. "Oversized... Oh! My large head." he began to laugh having taken a while to process what she had said. An easier term for him to understand would have big head or such. He shrugged and said nothing more, as he looked out over the land. It reminded him slightly of home. "Well my fair lady, I enjoyed it as well."
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:57 pm

"im hungry so im heading back to camp." as she was walking away she turned around and said "oh, and Thunderstrike i want a rematch again some day." this time she didnt run as fast she just jogged, wanting to enjoy the fresh air and the warm sun on her pelt. for the first time Blackwidow felt happy and content, she lifted her muzzle to the sky and let out a happy tone howl. she kept walking to camp, a smile on her face.

camp
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 pm

Thunderstrike watched her leave a proud smirk upon his handsome features. He had won! "Rematches are quite fun, don't be sore if I win again." The large male hopped down and looked at PoisonIvy with a sly grin, "Well hop you will be fine, I must tend to a few things, my friend." He didn't exactly like leaving anyone alone, unless it was himself. With a hop to his step he walked off.

-Camp
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
Rainbow Mount Left_bar_bleue15/20Rainbow Mount Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
Rainbow Mount Left_bar_bleue28/100Rainbow Mount Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Tears welled in her eyes as she watched the session. A grudge formed for Blackwidow. She took the one who she cared about in this and ripped him away. As they walked away not even acknowledging her, she got pumped. She would not stand for this. She didn't need Thunderstrike, and she certainly needed not of Blackwidow. Padding off to camp she acted normal and fine. If there was one thing she was good at, it was hiding that side of her. The side no one knew or would know. Not even Spangledstar.
-Camp-
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Bane

Bane climbed up the mount, his mask was still loose on his large head. He had not taken the time to fix it correctly in his rush to get away. Once at the top he gazed out carefully over the land, the river creating a beautiful and colorful glow. Bane sat down, his mind was a storm of thoughts. Why? Was what stood out the most. He shook his head, I must clear myself of all negative thoughts. As he shook his head, his muzzle felt weightless, the coolness of the mask was gone, he didn't process it until he heard the soft, clink! clink! as the mask bounced down the rocks. Bane looked down in horror and instantly set after the mask.

The mask continued to bound down, away from the cave and into a different area. Bane began to panic, the thought of loosing his mask was unbearable. What would he do then? Eat as many poppy seeds as possible? Oh no! He'd rather die. The mask kept falling and pretty soon so did he. Bane felt the sudden pain, that always began in his back. It was excruciating! Enough to cry for. He held in a loud whine as he managed to hold onto one of the boulders. He wouldn't roll in pain he wouldn't cry out. His mask had landed on a boulder just below him, but the male felt he could no longer move. Bane whined softly but the cries only lasted a while, before he simply accepted the pain in a quiet manner. He closed his eyes, flattened his ears and looked down at the mask which was no farther than a few feet away. It rocked dangerously on the edge and as he stood shakily, pain still in every fiber of his body it rolled down as far as possible. Endure pain now, relieve it after, or endure pain and die in pain. He began to make his way down, whining slightly at each step.

Bane finally came up to the last boulder. He had no idea if he was far or close, all he knew was that he wanted, needed the mask. It lay right below him, sparkling lsightly in the light. The brute grumbled and lied down. So close... but the immense pain was stopping him. One jump... what can that do? He began to inch forward, every muscle, every bone screamed in protest. He needed that mask! Slowly he did hop down, but he did not land well at all. He landed on his side, just inches from the mask. Almost there, almost there. His paws reached forward, barely grasping it as he pulled it slowly towards him and pushed his muzzle inside. Three deep breaths and already the male began to relax. Strange how I present my own misery... but no more. I must not... I must be like before cold and unrefined.

Bane slowly nodded to himself, and once feeling better he headed back up the mount. Once at the top the brute shook himself off and sighed. "Too much excitement for one day." Slowly he headed back to camp, his head low in his own embarrassment for such a fail.

-Camp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Mount   Rainbow Mount Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Mount
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: SuperClan Territory-
Jump to: