Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Lower Valley Caves 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Lower Valley Caves

Go down 
+4
Poisonivy
Blackwidow
Echochime
StarClan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Lower Valley Caves Photo-manipulations-karezoid-michal-karcz-1

Lower Valley Caverns are caverns lay deep in the tunnels and no wolf is allowed to go there alone. The entrance to the Valley is just up past the leader's den, across High Edge, and on the other side of the higher level. It holds dangerous shark rocks on the ceiling and shark turns to get to it. The real valley is an area where one would go to be alone. But be careful! In the darkness lies a drop to your death, a drop into the dark valley of the caverns.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
Lower Valley Caves Left_bar_bleue10/10Lower Valley Caves Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Lower Valley Caves Left_bar_bleue0/0Lower Valley Caves Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Poisonivy watched her step as she padded in. She awaited Blackwidow patiently. The she-wolf sighed. They would have to be carefull; or this could be the last walk of their lives.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Lower Valley Caves Left_bar_bleue10/30Lower Valley Caves Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Lower Valley Caves Left_bar_bleue55/100Lower Valley Caves Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Blackwidow padded up to Poisionivy carefully. "Starclan this is crazy Poisionivy." " you sure have out of the box ideas for fun, ill give you that." Blackwidow smiled at the she wolf, because even though what they were doing is really dangerous she like the adrenaline rush that it was giving her.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Lower Valley Caves Left_bar_bleue10/10Lower Valley Caves Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:53 pm

"Haha, now trust me, you'll have a blast girl!" Poisonivy exclaimed. She wasn't afraid of the familiar dark valley. She had been here trimes before and she knew just how unpredictable it could be, but she knew most of the sharp turns. Poisonivy looked to Blacwidow then said;
"Alright jsut follow my scent. Were going straight, then making a right, then going straight again. Then theres going to be a small leap. Trust me, its not as big as you might think. Then were going straight again and we'll be right at the tip of the carven!" The she-wolf started padding ahead foward; awaiting Blackwidow so she could turn right.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Lower Valley Caves Left_bar_bleue10/30Lower Valley Caves Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Lower Valley Caves Left_bar_bleue55/100Lower Valley Caves Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:58 pm

" ok i trust you, but if i die i will haunt you." " and i just follow you because there is no way i remember what you just told me." she walked forward and was right behind Poisionivy, waiting for her to make the next move. " so whats at the tip of the cavern?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Poisonivy justt snorted as Blackwidow commented on haunting her. The russet she-wolf turned to her right then continued straight.
"Absloutley nothing. Unless you count the last step of your life." Poisonivy replied; stopping at the small gap so she could inform Blackwidow of the small leap.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Blackwidow follow as Poisionivy turned right and then kept going forward. she noticed that she had stopped. " are we here, she asked wondering why they had stopped. " the last step of my life, hmmm she muttered. Blackwidow wondered why she had asked in the first place to 'hang out'.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:20 pm

"Here we make a small leap. I'll go first then catch you on the other side." Poisonivy informed the other she-wolf. Poisonivy flung herself over the gap and dug her claws into the gravel on the other side.
"Alright! You can jump now!" Poisonivy called out moving closer to the edge, awaiting to catch the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:30 pm

Blackwidow watched as her clanmate jumped gracefully to the other side. she crouched down and leaped. she was putting her faith in Poisionivy that she would catch her. Blackwidow did not want to die trying to make some stupid jump and fell, no if she died she would die a warriors death, fighting to protect her clan.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Poisonivy grasped the she-wolf's scruff and hauled her up onto the gravel. She sighed and looked at her clanmate.
"Do you need a rest? Were going to need some energey for the tip of the carven considering its more dangerous up ahead." Poisonivy asked flicking her tail, clearly not needing one herself but simply concerned for her clanmate.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:03 pm

" i just need a quick breather if you dont mind." Blackwidow was panting heavily and she sat down to catch her breath. " so Poisionivy why come all the way out here just to hang out at?" she asked wondering why she picked this place. "and i kinda new to this whole hang out kinda thing, well at least with females." " what are we suppose to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:13 pm

"Yeah of course, take your time." Poisonivy said, sighing a
s she was a tad bit exhausted herself. The russet fae cutled her tail around her paws, her brilliant green eyes shone brightly.
"Why here? Well... once you see the view..." she smiled.
"The feeling you get when your up there.... its like you could fly!" Poisonivy exclaimed.
Seeing as Blackwidow was having doubts about "hanging out" she decided to tell her the truth.
"Its been a while since I hung out with someone else... so I thought it would be cool to hang out. Yeah, im not usually like this... but theres a friendship between us... I think. We could both benifiet from it cause thats how frirndships are.... right?"
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:13 pm

" you know ive actually never been down here before, so sorry if i seem a little uneasy." she said wanting to justify her action and not wanting to be considered scared. "and i actually wouldnt really know a lot about friendship." " i mean i had friends but then they died, they were killed by two legs." she growled as she said the words two legs, she hated them with every once of her being. " but i think there is something between us, and i would really like to be your friend."
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Poisonivy nodded, understanding her uneasy state. As she heard her story about her friends she sighed and said;
"Wow. Thats tragic. Im so sorry it happened to you...' Poisonivy started thinking about her own tragedies...
Its as tragic as when I found out I couldn't have pups... Poisonivy thought.
"Of course we can be friends, thats why we came here in the first place!" The russet fae said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
Young Warrior
Owlflight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Blackwidow shrugged "its the life of a loner, im just glad that i decided to join this clan." "oh really is that why we came here, i thought we came here because you had a death wish," Blackwidow said teasingly. " how about we continue on to the cavern." " i mean if you want to still want to rest thats fine since you waited on me, oh and thanks for catching me back there."
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Poisonivy laughed.
"Yes, and I would want to kill you why?" She joked. "And no problem, I would rather you be one the safe side- literally." Poisonivy replied to her comment on catching her.
The russet fae began padding ahead. Her paws smelt smooth on the gravel by now, as she had been here times before. Before the clan had formed. She slowed her pace slightly just to let Blackwidow catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Lower Valley Caves Left_bar_bleue5/20Lower Valley Caves Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Lower Valley Caves Left_bar_bleue3/100Lower Valley Caves Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:48 pm

Blackwidow muttered a "thanks" before Poisionivy started forward again. she didnt go as fast as her clanmate because she was being very careful where she walked. she noticed that Poisionivy had slowed down for her. and she caught up with the russet colored fae.
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Poisonivy walked along the pathway as if it was bright as day. She didn't bother to check the direction she was going in; she didn't need to.
"Alright. The tip is right up here. Watch out, these stones are a bit more jagged." The russet fae informed the she-wolf. She leapt up the stones and found the familiar, flatter, and smoother surface.
"I'll help you up." she offered.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Batwing silently crawled on the stony ledge. His narrow his eyes,letting his eyes adjusting to the darkness. He swiftly raced towards the valley. He stopped at Blackwidow's and Poisenivy's scent. He heard their voices. He inwardly sighed,which made no sound. So he laid down and flexed his claws.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Poisonivy scented the dark brute. She sighed. What was he doing here? She didn't want to know. But yet, she convinced herself to ask.
"Hey! I can scent you. What do you think you're doing here alone?" The she-wolf said, a bit agressivley. She swept her tail across Widow's muzzle to signal her not to say anything or move.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Lower Valley Caves Left_bar_bleue14/30Lower Valley Caves Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Lower Valley Caves Left_bar_bleue20/100Lower Valley Caves Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Batwing snorted. Then barked back. "I was going to the valley. Only to find out you two were heading that way too." He flicked his tail and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Lower Valley Caves Left_bar_bleue5/20Lower Valley Caves Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Lower Valley Caves Left_bar_bleue3/100Lower Valley Caves Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Blackwidow was about to say something because she could smell Batwing, but didnt when Poisionivy put her tail over her muzzle. She thought that was a little odd. but she also wanted to know why Batwing was here. Did he follow us she thought to herself. does he not trust us, as she thought this her fur stood up out of anger if that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Lower Valley Caves Left_bar_bleue14/30Lower Valley Caves Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Lower Valley Caves Left_bar_bleue20/100Lower Valley Caves Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Batwkng noticed Blackwidow bristle in anger. He growled and snorted. "I just wanted to stretch my legs." He bared his teeth when he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:27 pm

"Yeah, and you do it here out of all places?" Poisonivy snarled lashing her tail. She was upset that Batwing was here. First he embarrsed the Starclan out of her then walked all over her little adventure. She shook her head angrily then turned to Blackwidow.
"Come on Blackwidow, were almost to the top." The she-wolf said, her brilliant green eyes filled with anger.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Batwing snorted. "Ok,I'll leave." He flicked his tail and turned. His eyes narrowed to slits. He dashed the way back.
-camp-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lower Valley Caves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lower Valley Caves   Lower Valley Caves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lower Valley Caves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: SuperClan Territory-
Jump to: