Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+51
Lavaplume
Spangledstar
Whitestorm
Amber
Graywind
Brewingpup
Scarletsoul
Yuri
Amberwing
Nightshade
Cloudwhisp
Firepaw
Blacklily
Leafpaw
Phoenixpaw
Stick
Crystalheart
Thunderstrike- Bane
Ripplestone
Raccoontail
Shadowpup
Poisonivy
Blackwidow
Lightpaw
Frost
Thunderpaw
Creekfire
Gentlestar
Emberfeather
Blazestorm
Windstorm
Rockybolt
Grizzlypaw
Reddust
Moonshadow
Ottersky
Echochime
Bluespirit
Falconwing
Firestar
Hawk
Fernshade
Shadestar
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Copperstream
Nightowl
Scratch
Dolphinpaw
Sophie
Duke
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Rainwhsiper watched the two and huffed in annoyance. She stood up her round belly swaying slightly.\ "alright, stop crying, out with you two. You're going to make him feel bad. Why don't you both go hunting for him. C'mon now go!" She pushed on them slightly and stood at the entrance. Just go...

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
[/quote]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Crystals : 123
Location : Slamming my face into my calculus book. Repeatedly.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Firepup stirred lightly, lifting her head from Silverpup's flank. She blinked sleepily, then her face broke into a wide yawn. She tried to get up as gently as possible, not wanting to rouse Silverpup from her nap. Her coordination was improving, and she reached the den entrance with minimal stumbling. The sunlight shone brightly in her eyes, turning the clearing into a vivid mirage. She smiled at the sight and walked over to the pup den, still admiring her work. Her earlier ambitions revisited her, bringing with them a hunger that she felt no milk or food could ever quell. Ensnared in the very walls of her creation were the tendrils of purpose, the stark zealotries of loyalty, the ethereal carnage of battles, and the countless untold horrors of life in such a savage society of which death was inevitably certain. But there, interwoven with the leaves and twigs was the web of family and kin, the honor of living life as a player in the grand design, the ultimate rush of fear aimed just so to make it seem like courage as they all flew over the horizon, rushing down fast, faster than Fate and Life and Death, into chasms of uncertainty and chance. Such was the continuities of her waking dreams from her sleep, the echoes of her life yet to come. She remained in her silent reverie, listening to the whispered battle chants of the trees surrounding the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 116

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Ivypup saw her sister carefully step awsy from the den. The gray pup grinned and rushed out the entrance, almost bumping into her sister. She looked up with light blue eyes and grinned even wider.
"Come on. We can play in the pup den later. Lets sneak outta camp!" Ivypup said. The little pup was never shy around her siblings.
"Well?" She asked twitching her tail impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Firepup snapped out of her daydreams, seeing her sister Ivypup. "I.. well I don't think we should. We could get in trouble.." She looked away, eyes pleading. "I don't wanna get in trouble." She had seen what happened to her brother when he left camp, and she was loathe to come across trouble and actually need help. "It's dangerous," she attempted to explain, knowing it was hardly a strong argument.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:44 pm

"Well yeah, but what if we spy? We coild be saving our clan! For all we know we could be attacked at this very moment! Come on sis!" Ivypup said with pleading eyes. Her sister had a point, but what was life without mischief? It disgusted her thinking of the thought.
Come on....!
Back to top Go down
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:53 pm

"Bu.. o-okay," she said, laying her ears back. "Just as long as we don't get in trouble. But if we see anyone trying to attack us, I'm coming straight home, she growled, at least trying to cede the point gracefully. She glanced around camp, the only wolves she saw not paying attention to them. "But we should go out the behind the nursery. I saw a gap when I was collecting sticks." Her voice had a capricious tone, and she hid a smile at her own plan. If she was this smart about not getting caught, she should be okay out in the forest, right? "Let's go," she said in a hurried whisper.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:57 pm

"Alright." Ivypup whispered as she slipped through the gap. She crept towards the entrance of camp. The pup flicked her ears as a signal to her sister. She crept just out the entrance of camp, and stuck to the side waiting for her sister.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Crystals : 96

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Blackpup watched the slow proceedings of camp a vague memory to her. She didn't know who she was in truth, but the camp seemed familiar at times, a bit too familiar like a bad case of Déjà vu, everywhere she went. She watched Feathersoul speaking with Firestar right after a mad Stormchaser had walked away as well as an annoyed Otterpaw. Oh Blackpup could really care less about anyone elses doing, but her attention strayed to two. Ivy and Fire, the way they whispered and held close to one another and then heading the same way. Blackpup narrowed her eyes, not even she would think of leaving camp as a pup. Well I hope they have fun... She laughed to herself, No I don't. Once they're gone little black paws gonna be the good guy here. She stood up, wanting to see pups in trouble, then she stopped. Maybe they'd get attacked or worse. She liked worse. With a sly grin she sat down once more casually looking away. she was no witness, as long as they did get into trouble. Oh how she dearly hoped for it, how she dearly dearly wanted them to get into trouble...
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Shadowlight was talking to Nightowl when she saw a pup going through the camp entrance. " those little rascals are trying to sneak out of camp." she decided to let them have their fun and just trail them and make sure no harm came to them. she chuckled to herself remembering how she use to be as a pup.
Back to top Go down
Leafpaw

Leafpaw

Crystals : 274

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Leafpup sat away watching the black medicine wolf with wide eyes. She was going to be the medicine wolf apprentice. Now she could spend all day doing what she loved. Leaf had never been into playing much, never got invited to play or do bad things she was just naturally calm and confident. Her tail wagged but she remained poised as she watched her mum.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:24 pm

(um Leafpup doesnt know that Feathersoul is her mom)
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Stick glanced around warily,he noticed the camp full of other wolves. He shrugged and sat by the entrance. "What now Hawk?" He flicked his earns and chuckled. "Longtime no see either. Hey,have you see anyone else recently?" He blinked.

Hawkpool glanced down at Stick and sat beside him. She shook her head. "No,haven't seen the others yet." She yawned and rolled her shoulders. "I'm pretty sure Shadow stayed back. Don't know where Fang and Cricket went though."

Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Rainwhisper sat bored, in the nursery. The air felt hot and humid to the she wolf as she watched the camp goings on. Slowly she was becoming bored with it all, becoming just like before. Rainwhisper needed something to happen, needed to run again not be stuck with pups. She was tired of just sitting, watching all eight with a fake smile. She was happy for her pups yes... but she didn't want to be a Queen. She hated it even. She dropped her head onto her white paws, a soft bored sigh coming from her. All that happened at camp was drama. Someone died, someone is doing this, someone is doing that. The other clan said this, we should attack this clan because of this, the other clan is going to attack us. What a bore, she thought to herself. Her large frame was quite loose now, her ears always drooped, her bright eyes tired. Rain was feeling like the rain as it feel. It knew what was coming, it knew it would hit the floor, and then once the sun came out it would evaporate and then form into a cloud once more before falling to the earth again in an endless cycle. Rain lived in an endless cycle she was becoming bored of. She was tired of the same thing, the smae sights, no excitement. No nada.

(I know... Leafpup doesn't know. But Leafpup sees her like her mom. And she isn't thinking about it. It is I who is pointing out that Feather is Leaf's mom and not Leaf in any way.)
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:31 pm

(oh okay sorry)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Stick frowned and sighed. He nodded. "I see your point,but I miss them sometimes." He heard another sigh coming from a frame with a milky scent within. He frowned and sniffed. "Umm,are you ok in there?"

Hawkpool turned to the nursery as Stick stuck his head inside. She stood behind Stick. "Hey Rain,how are you holding up in their?" She chuckled and sat down. Curling her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Rain looked up at Stick and frowned, she didn't know him. But as soon as Hawkpool came in she felt at ease. Her voice was soft, but held only a light amount of humor to it. "Well I'm doing okay. How about you Hawkpool?" She looked at Stick once more, "And who might this be?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:57 pm

13:55
Hawkpool grinned. "I'm fine Rain." She flicked her tail. "This is Stick. He's an old firmed of mine." She then dragged Stick out so Raincould see her as well. She flicked his ear with her tail.

Stick was dragged back and blinked. He grinned and closed his eyes. "Heh,yeah. Hawk and I were friend a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Nightowl nodded to Shadowlight "that seems like a plan, pups will get into mischief after all" he shot a glance at the smirking blackpup and said "blackpup why dont you join us? you might get ahead of your brothers and sisters then" he smiled faintly, poor crystalpup. Feathersoul had tried to get her to communicate but.. she just couldnt. he flicked his black tail agitatedly and looked around with a goldengaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:17 pm

"You were a house dog! You lied to me! How could you?!" He was so upset now. He ran out of camp.

Sunning rock.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:35 pm

Hawkpool turned to Blazestorm. "Why that little..." She growled. "I was never a house-dog." She rolled her eyes. "Blazestorm is so stupid." She snorted and laid down.

Stick glanced back at the wolf from earlier. "Say that to Hawk again." He watched as he raced off. Stick growled. "Coward." He snorted,and turned back to the black wolf.
"I was a part of the Blood Dragons. Killed off over 20 of them. So was Hawk. There were 3 others,but we have no idea where they went."" He snorted.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:44 am

Rainwhisper stood up and padded out, looking at Stick. She offered a small smile. She listened to Blaze and looked on in confusion. "What's wrong with pets? I was one for a while..." Her ears perked and her eyes widened. She had never really told anyone how she had gotten the chain around her neck, then again the object was barely noticeable underneath her thick pelt. She nodded, "Well nice to meet ya Stick, and I'm sorry about your friends."
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Crystals : 96

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:49 am

Blackpup strolled casually over to her father. "Sure, sounds like fun." Her tone was beginning to take it's sarcastic tone she would always have. She flicked her ears as if uncaring and looked out of camp. She could care less about getting ahead of her other seven siblings, she considered herself as much better than them any day. But she wasn't to be understood wrong, nope. Black loved her brothers and sisters she just saw herself as the natural born l;eader. Who knew... Blackstar sounded pretty nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Graywind
Young Warrior
Graywind

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:48 am

Graypup jumped around. He watched Stormchaser go in and out of camp. It was true that he wasn't trusted in camp and anywhere but he was ok. Graypup ran after his mother and jumped around her.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:52 am

Firestar cocked an ear to Feathersoul. "Leafpup? Yes, I can see why you want her: she's intelligent and kind." She saw the pups gambol about and a couple sneak out of the camp. She stood up and took a few steps forward but then stopped. "I think they deserve a bit of adventure", she said. The fiery wolf caught the eye of a black pup with a sly expression before springing onto the Highrock. "All wolves old enough to catch their own prey, come to the Clanrock for a meeting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:55 am

Stormchaser ran over to the high rock. He wanted to know who the apprenitces were. He sat down. He then looked back at his mate.
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Young Warrior
Rockybolt

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:04 am

Rocky looked around the camp, noticing it seemed Echobreeze was walking and seemed to have been fine. Happy for his friend, he looked up at Firestar as he heard a Clan meeting begun. The golden happily trotted over, sitting down as he looked at the rock Firestar was standing on top. He wondered if he'd be made an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next